THE DAY....

Warning
Sanegiyuu
CURSING
me being a bitch baby
Self harm

Giyuu POV

I was glad to see shinuzagawa. He was an amazing person and fighter the only one i smiled at...but he hates me im guessing...(OH NO BABY HE LUVES U) when i got to this estate i was 5 minutes early he was not outside because he probaly did not exspect me to be early. Then he would still not come out? I did not know why so i knocked on his door and kept knocking like BITCH U HERE ME RN IM HERE HELLO?  i went in to see him next to the food i made him which took me a long time to make and then heard munching...HE WAS EATING THE FOOD I MADE HIM?i was so happy and smiled then sanemi looked at me and told me what the fuck i was doing here...he must have not remeberd the mission...i told jim then he got up and grabbed his katana and took me outside and he look me straight in the eyes with a.really angry look... And told mw the rules againg and i nodded ofc.we had gotten the area/cliff the demon had been at by shinazugawas crom and it took us a while to get there but we had finally arrived to the cliff and it had been 3pm which it was still not dark outside but we had set up a few things and a tent for us to rest in.he set up a camp fire and told me to stay at the tent(oh do those exist?💀no?maybe?if they dont pretend they do!-lia/liam)i ofc stayed at the tent i had made him ohagi already but i kneq he liked it really warm so i of course waited for the fire to warm it up and give ir to him...i hope he would like it!..he had gotten back after around 30 minutes to an hour and he set ir up for me to watch him. I took the ohagi while he was not looking and warmwd it up so he would like it!then i gave it to him to see if he liked it!....and....HE ATE IT ALL!!!i was so happy! I layed in the tent for a while after that. Sence it was summer it took a while for the sun to go down which i was really waiting for beacuse i was full of energy to fight.and so what if i died i could finally see...them...sabito....and...my...my...sister if i died i deserved to die I HAVE TRYED AND TRYED SO MANY TIMES I CAN NOT HANDLE IT EVERYTIME I TRY KOCHO KEEPS ON WALKING IN ON ME!!!And helpes me with my mental health...it might look like she is a pestering insevt in public...but she is like my s-sister when others are not around...she helps me with my cuts....and...scars from me hurting myself a lot....but then iy was finally night and the sun went down and the moon was up.....

SANEMI POV

I was sitting down while hiyuu was in the tent for about 2 hours to 3 idk and idc...but i did want to see the pretty blue eyes of his....i was sitting and eating the ohagi that giyuu made me it was amazing.I was wairing for night ofc and it then had became night.giyuu(the hottie) had finaly came out of the tent and he was SMILLING!? I did not think about it for to long(he thought about it for like 30minutes)30 minutes later the demon had finally showes itself and.....IT WAS UGLY AS FUCK DUDE IT LOOKED LIKW A COCK SUCKING FUCK ASS BITCH LIKE HAHAHHA IT WAS THE UGLIEST THING MUZAN HAD CREATWS LIKE WTF!! I did say that yes then giyuu told me not to bevcause of what master said whibh i did not care about..but his vice was hot as fuck like mmh the peefect gay bottom voice and it was so ama- NO DONT THINK THIS SHOT WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING!

3rd person

Sanemi went up to the demon and tryed to slice of its head which he couls not. Then giyuu went behind it and jumped on the ugly ass things back and had almost gotten to the neck and cut it off but he cpuld not(btw tjis demon is really big and tall) sanemi tryed to catch giyuu but instead of dropping him to his death he squeezed him really tight inbhis hand whild sanemi watched.there were all types of cracking and was sat down.RESPECTFULLY!?and sanemi went over to check up on him and one of hi legs had been brocken or fractured he could not tell then giyuu stood up but had to limp because of the damage the demon had caused to him he could luckily still fight though. So he had not broken it and just fractured it.sanemi jumped into a tree and then jumped on to the ugly ass mother fuckes back...the giyuu said the most disrespwctful thing to the ugly ass mothershit of a thing muzan and others called a demon.

Giyuu:HEY DUMBASS UR GONNA BE GOD!!!
Sanemi:WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT TOMIOKA THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY!?
Giyuu had made the dwmon riled up so it had went to him but everytime it caught up to giyuu he doged it and after a while the demon got reeally tired and had to take a breather whuch he could barley do then sameni caught be headed him and the ugly ass thing went wild and flung his body around tell he could not and iy had dicenagrated...then saenmi was flung off on to giyuu and wellll.....first of all there dicks were touching and they accidently kissed because the height difference and shit so the lips touched....yeah😃

Demon POV

REALLY THE LAST FUCKING THING ISEE ARE 2 HASHIRA MAKING OUT?WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SYSTME UGHH AHHHHH FUCK THIS SHIT I HATE IT SO FUCKING MUCH!!!!AHHH THEY ARE STILL MAKING OU- *dead*

Sanemi POV

His lips tasted amazong and so did his mouth they had tasted like cherry amazing indeed then we went a little harder i was suprised theat giyuu aloud it but he did and we stood up while still kissing eachother his toung and saliva tasted amazing it might have tasted like a desert but that was just amazing to me and what went down was amazing....♡

What happend:

Sanemi and Giyuu:kissing
Sanemi:want to make it more?
Did it without his concent anyway*
Giyuu:i-i sh-Nn~inazugaw st-Mh~op it n-now
Sanemi:oh come on giyuu a little longer?
Giyuu:b-NN~mmh~ut i cant handle mo-MMh~resanemi:stiill im gonna do it..
So uhm giyuu moaned a lot then this happend
Sanemi:lets take this a bit furtger
Giyuu:but POV now:he ia trailing diwn my lio tomy neck?!what do i do it feels so good but i cant handle it
30 minutes later or more?
Sanemi:okay i think its time we stop.
Giyuu:finally what did you do to me?
Sanemi:well...uhm...lts just say don't where anything that makes ur neck show.....heheh?
Giyuu:WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO SANEMI SHINAZUGAWA?I SWEAR TO GOD AND THE NAME OF MASTER I WILL HIT YOU
Sanemi:but you love me right?
Giyuu:I-I NO I WELL UHM yes i guess so...
Sanemi:and that is what i thought now dont tell anyone about this okay?
Giyuu:F-Fine

Hello me agine this has finally ended oh btw this will be 20+ pages long but not really early just it will be but dont exspect a lot in one day because im turning 16 soon and also school so yeah also word count =1326 now done