Armani J
Houston, Tx

My father, Chris Jackson, who is now locked up was a well-known man in the city of Houston. He was big in the drug game and started in & out of jail when I was at the age of 11. He was always a ladies man. He was tall, handsome, darkskin with waves and rich. Behind closed doors, my father abused my mother and it caused her bad
depression which led to suicide. My grandmother had stepped up and took me and my brother in custody after my mom passed away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It pour heavily outside as I slipped my Yeezy slides on, putting my hair in a messy bun not caring how I had looked. I grabbed the keys to my bmw as I headed outside.

I had just got done doing a client some knotless braids. I needed to run to target to grab a couple of decorations due to me just now getting my own apartment.

"Armani J" I heard my twin brother call out. I. Stopped in my foot tracks to look back already knowing what he wanted.

"Where tf you think you going" he asked while stuffing his face with macaroni

I've been living with my twin brother 'Jayden' every since my mom died. Half of our family lives out in Houston on the other side. We came here to move with our grandmother until we were old enough to care for our own.

"I'm going to run to target to get a couple of decorations, it's giving..... empty" I told him. He rolled his eyes & pulled out a card while telling me the PIN.

"The pin is 2854, don't forget it mani" he said and he looked me up and down which led to him laughing and shaking his head. Jayden was a real sweetheart and he always took care of me and is very overprotective over me.

I walked outside and was headed over to my car . I got in and connected to the aux playing "Peaches & Eggplants-Young Nudy" .

This how it sound when I hit yo' ho
It be like this, it be like this, it be like this
I get b-, I get behind yo' ho and then I be like this, I be like this (COUPE)
What you doin' slime? (Boaw, boaw, boaw, boaw, boaw, boaw)
Dig in that pussy (boaw, boaw, boaw, boaw, boaw, boaw)
Beat her back down (boaw, boaw, boaw, boaw, boaw, boaw)
What we doin'? (Boaw, boaw, boaw, boaw, boaw, boaw)

I pulled up to target and got out. I had got a shopping cart and instantly started to fill the cart up. I looked down the aisle looking for candles. I struggled as I tried reaching to the top shelf for the candle.

I felt a warm breathe on my neck and a hand grab the candle I wanted. I turned around "Thank you" I replied making deep eye contact. Boyyy ain't he fineee, I spoke in my head. I finished shopping and went to self-checkout.

I loaded my car with the bags and got in. My phone started ringing as I got in. I answered "Jayden what do you want" I said knowing 9/10 he was hungry. "Damn what if I was just calling to check on you, but fr get me some food, Prec8 it." he said before I could respond.

Otw home I stopped by McDonald's to get us some food. I pulled up at home and got out the car. As I walked in the door, I saw my bestfriend that I haven't seen in a year! "BESTIEEEEE" I yelled and ran to jump and hug her. "Heyy bestie I miss you" Maria said.

*8:00 pm*

Me and Maria was decorating and catching up on each others life. "I've been looking for an apartment in Houston for a while now" Maria said. I looked at her with a stale face "girl why haven't you told me? This apartment is a 2bd 1bath and plus I want a roommate so bad" I hated staying by myself because it was so boring and nothing to do.

Incoming call
"Jayden🙄❤️"

Answer                                                              Decline

"Ay mani"

"Yoo Jayden"

"Me and my potnas finna
come chill at yo spot"

"Yea y'all can come on"

*5 min later*

I got in the shower because I was sweaty from decorating all day. I picked me out some pink joggers to go with my pink croptop and curled my hair and posted a pic on instagram

"Knock knock knock" I heard from my bedroom. I started to get up but Maria said she'll open it. "Yoo mani" I heard my brother say. "Yoo twin" I said walking to the living room where everybody was. I scanned the couch to see who all was here and I made eye contact with the boy I seen at target today. I sat down on the couch beside Maria. "Jayden where the gas at" I asked him and he pulled out a pre-rolled wood, "you know I gotcha bbysis" he said as he lit it up.

Everybody was just chilling and laughing at this point. I felt somebody looking at me and I saw the target boy staring at me and he licked his lips . He was high as fuck, his eyes were low and shot blood red. "Mani, Trayvon finna pull up" he said making me take my eyes off him. Trayvon is like a brother from another mother. Me,Jayden and Trayvon grew up together , so we were all very close.

After 2 hours go by, everybody is back at home. I went upstairs to go to bed & watch a movie. I put on the movie "Missing". No later than 5min Into the movie and I was already sleep.

Heyyyy😂! This my first time EVER writing a book so don't bash me or nun😶. But how y'all like it so far?