Black Mercy

Krypton

" How Are You Feeling Kara? Reflexes Are Not normal " A Female Voice Says Kara Gets Up Freaking Out " What Are You?" Kara Said " I Am Kelex Your Medical Attendant" Kelex Says " Where Am I?" Kara Said "Your Confusion Abate As Temperature Stabilizes Would You Care To Dress? Your Husband Is Coming Shortly" Kelex Explains  " Husband? Wait This Was My Mother Tunic She Used To Wear It When She Would Put Me To Bed Every Night Where Did You Get This?" Kara Said " I Gave It To You" Alura Says.

" Mom? How Could You Be Here?" Kara Asked " I Stayed Home Everyday As Long As Your Husband While He Helped You Recovered From The Argo Fever" Alura Said " This Can't Be Real You Died With The Rest If Krypton" Kara Said " Mommyyy" A Random Little Girl Says Hugging Her " Mommy?" Kara Said "  Are You Ok Kara Did You Have Terrible Hallucinations From The Fever" Barry Asked " Barry?" Kara Said And Then Barry Pulls Kara Into A Kiss.

Meanwhile...

" I Have A Bad Feeling About This You Bring Your Key?" James Said " Yeah" Alex Says Kicking Down The Door " Oh My God!" James Said Seeing Kara On The Floor " What.. What Is That?" Winn Asked " DONT TOUCH IT" Alex Yelled  " She She Is Still Breathing" Winn Said Then A Blue Portal Started To Form And Barry Comes Out Running " Kara Are You.."Barry Said Before See That She Is On The Floor " KARA What Happened?" Barry Asked " We're Gonna Find Out" Alex Says.

Barry Runs All Of Them To The DEO And Says," She Was Found Unconscious The Organism Is Gripping Her Torso With Over 100 Pounds of Pressure" And Puts Her In Medbay.

" You Are Clearly In Need Of A Refresher Couse On Base Security Protocol Mr. Allen!" Hank Yelled " What Her Condition" Hank Asked " She Unresponsive To Out Side Stimuli But Her Brain Activity Is Still Normal It It's Like.." Alex Says " Like Her Body Is Unaware Thats Anything Is Wrong And What The Fuck Is The Thing" Barry Said " We Have No Idea" Alex Says.

" But I Know Someone Who Does" Alex Says Leaving With Barry Following " What A Surprise Agent Danvers And Supergirls Boyfriend You Haven't Visited So Since You Threw Me Into My Collectible Display Case" Maxwell Says Then Alex Opened His Cell And Punched Him And Said " How Do I Get That Thing Off Kara?" " You My Have To Be A Tad More Specific" Maxwell Says Barry Grabs Him And Pins Him To The Wall " Dont Test Our Patience" Barry Said Pushing Him Hard To The Wall But He Says Nothing " ANSWER ME OR ELSE" Barry Yelled Pushing Him Way Harder " FINE FINE I Don't Know What You Guys Are Talking About Really I Don't Know" Max Grunted In Pain And Barry Read His Mind And He Is Telling The Truth Barry Then Knocks Max Out Cold.

" He's Telling The Truth" Barry Said To Them Then Hank And Alex Tried To Pull Off The Thing Off Kara " STOP STOP" Barry Yelled " I'm Seeing The Electricy Through Her Body That Thing That Is Attach To Her If You Force It Off It's Gonna Kill Her" Barry Said

Kara Mind

Kara Then Pulls From The Kiss " This Can't Be I Have To Get Out Of Here" Kara Said Trying To Use Her Powers " Alura Go To Your Room While I Talk To Your Mom" Barry Said To His Daughter " Kara Please Calm Down" Alura Zor-el Says " I Don't Have My Powers Whatever's Behind This Is Mimicking The Effects Of Krypton Sun" Kara Said And Barry Grabs Kara And Says," What Are You Talking About We Are On Krypton" Barry Said.

" No Someone Is Manipulating Me By Using My Memories And My Boyfriend Against Me" Kara Said " Do You See That? I Made It For My Father When I Was Eight I Remember Getting Upset I Couldn't Get The Wings Right" Kara Says. " And Then He Told You It Was Perfect And He Loved It And You" Alura Zor-el Said " He Made Me Feel So Proud" Kara Said  And Then Sees Her And Barry With Baby Alura She Then Pick The Picture Up " You Were In Labor For Hours That Was One Of The Best Days Of My Life" Barry Said.

" I Sent You Home You Said After You Were Done Fighting The Reverse Flash You Will Come Back To Me But But Never Mind I Don't Know How This Is Happening But I'm Going To Find Out And When I Do I'm Going Home" Kara Said.