Vol. 1 - Investigation

/N: Naruto belongs to Masashi Kishimoto. Classroom of the Elite belongs to Shougo Kinugasa. Bungou Stray Dogs belongs to Asagiri Kafka. I don't own three of the series since both of them belongs to their respective owners. Other Anime characters also belongs to their respective owners.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Volume I

Investigation

Itachi wake up from his sleep as Shisui is cawing like a rooster to wake him up. He then sees the clock and it's already 05.30 a.m. 'This is time for a little jogging then.' He thought as he rises up from his bed. As he sees the outside, the skies already turn bright as the sun begins to rise from the horizon. He then opens the window, allows Shisui to fly off to the outside. 'I wonder if Mio already awake or not.' As he thought of it, a knock is heard on his door. Stand up from his bed, he open it only to find Mio already on her track suit.

"Well well, seems this time I wake up earlier than you Itachi." She snickered.

"I'm bit tired yesterday so I wake up a bit later than usual. Then again, for your second day on this school, you wake up on the exact same time when we on Nagano." Itachi commented with a slight smile.

"Duh~ you even like to awake on midnight even during that time. So this time... It's my win." Mio said with a smirk.

"Hn. Okay then. You don't mind to wait outside or maybe you want to prepare breakfast first?" Itachi asked.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Itachi finish on the shower and change clothes to his track suit, both he and Mio immediately go to the garden that is located close to the coast. It have many brick path so it's ideal for jogging, considers it still summer. As Itachi and Mio begin their usual routine back home, both of them are greet by unusual sight.

In front of them a bit far away, Suzune and Manabu is seen jogging together.

Itachi inwardly smiled. Seems unknown to him, Manabu manage to fix his relationship with Suzune and try to be a true brother for her. From a single advice to both of them, Itachi manage to prevent the same thing as before happened on this new world.

"I go to greet them. Beat me if you can Itachi!" Mio challenged as she speed up her running speed toward Suzune and Manabu.

"Hn." Itachi huffed as he raise his speed all of sudden. After some steps, he suddenly passes Mio who he bet already run at half of her best.

'What the hell!?' Mio thought in surprise as he passes her. 'Heh. Who am I to talk? On his old world, there is even someone that's faster than him. Like I let you beat me!' She thought as she increase her speed to chase him up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So even you won't give me a clue for this, nii-san?" Suzune said to Manabu while jogging.

"The truth behind this school is something that you first years must discover yourself on the first month. I'm glad though that you not just accepting the homeroom teacher explanation that easily." Manabu slightly smiled that his younger sister not too swallowed by homeroom teacher's explanation.

"One of my classmates says... That he can't acknowledge our homeroom teacher as a teacher. At first, I thought that is just his bluffing. However, when I think about it... What he said makes sense." Suzune explained, remember what Atsushi said to him after Sae leave the classroom. She realizes that from the explanation, Sae's tone seems hold disdain toward her class.