Chapter 4

Two weeks had passed since the kraken incident. They managed to sail three days and make it to Dawn as Hongjoong predicted. The ship wasn't as badly damaged as they were expecting and they were lucky it wasn't any worse. Yunho got work on the repairs right away, everyone helping out where they could with Yunho's directions, except for Yeosang and Seonghwa who were on strict no working orders. Hongjoong barely left Seonghwa's side for the first three days after Seonghwa woke up and it got to the point that Seonghwa banned him from going into the spare room that they were using and Hongjoong was forced to sleep in Wooyoung's bed, the other having been sleeping with Yeosang. Once they arrived at Dawn, Hongjoong booked three rooms at a motel, each having two double beds. Yeosang, San and Wooyoung roomed together and Mingi, Yunho and Jongho were together, while Hongjoong and Seonghwa were together.

"Joong, we should really get up," Seonghwa said softly, nuzzling his nose into the youngers neck. Hongjoong was splayed out on the bed, his arms stretched above his head while Seonghwa was laying by his side, cuddled up to him.

"But why, it's so comfortable," Hongjoong whined. Seonghwa chuckled and started pressing brief soft kisses to Hongjoong's neck. Hongjoong giggled slightly at the ticklish sensation before relaxing into it and humming happily.

"Come here," he said softly, grabbing Seonghwa's arm and pulling him across so he was hovering over him. Seonghwa smiled down at him and gently brushed away the hair from Hongjoong's face.

"You're beautiful you know that," Seonghwa whispered. Hongjoong chuckled and shook his head.

"That's what I'm supposed to be saying to you my love, not the other way around," Hongjoong said softly.

"I can call you beautiful as well, because you are," Seonghwa said with a frown.

"Seonghwa I'd hardly use the word beautiful to describe me. Beautiful is basically calling me pretty which I most definitely am not. I have scars, tough and hardened skin, nothing about me screams beautiful Hwa," Hongjoong pointed out.

"Hongjoong, you're the most beautiful person in the world to me. I love you so much and despite you still not knowing how to take compliments, I will continue to give them to you sweetheart," Seonghwa said firmly. Hongjoong blushed at that, squirming slightly but remaining silent, unsure what to say.

"Beautiful," Seonghwa whispered as he leaned down and placed a kiss to Hongjoong's forehead. Hongjoong smiled softly, feeling bashful after such a firm compliment. Growing up he was never shown much affection so it still catches him off guard when Seonghwa is so gentle and loving towards him.

"How's your head," he asked, wanting to change the subject.

"My head is completely fine. Just like it has been the past 20 times you've asked me about it," Seonghwa said with a sigh, flopping down beside Hongjoong on his back.

"Sorry, I just worry about you sometimes," Hongjoong said quietly.

"I know, but I really am ok Hongjoong. I know not knowing if I was alive really scared you but I'm fine, I promise," Seonghwa said softly, shuffling over to cuddle back into Hongjoong's side. Hongjoong let out a breath and rolled over, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend gently.

"We really do need to get up now Hongjoong though. We told them we were going for a quick nap and it's been at least a few hours. The kids want to go to a tavern," Seonghwa said. Hongjoong groaned and stretched out before sitting up.

"I'm not in the mood to have them bugging us," he said with a sigh. Seonghwa chuckled and sat up as well, slipping off the bed quickly. They both fixed themselves up before leaving the room and walking over to the Woosansang room. Seonghwa knocked on the door and it was swung open immediately.