Part 1

The old asylum had been abandoned for years, left to rot in the heart of the city. The once-grand building now stood as a monument to the horrors that had taken place within its walls.

But one night, a group of teenagers decided to explore the asylum. They had heard the rumors, but they didn't believe them. They wanted to see the asylum for themselves, to explore the dark corners and hidden passageways.

As they entered the asylum, they were struck by the eerie silence that filled the air. The hallways were dark, the walls lined with peeling paint and rusted pipes. But as they explored further, they began to realize that they were not alone.

Whispers echoed through the halls, and shadows danced along the walls. The teenagers felt as if they were being watched, and they began to see things that shouldn't have been there. One of them saw a figure lurking in the shadows, while another heard a woman's scream coming from one of the empty rooms.

They tried to leave, but they found themselves trapped inside the asylum. The doors were locked, the windows barred. They were prisoners in a place of madness and despair.

As the night wore on, the teenagers began to experience strange and terrifying visions. One saw a long-dead patient standing before them, while another saw a doctor performing unspeakable experiments on the asylum's inmates.

As the hours passed, the teenagers began to lose their grip on reality. They heard voices whispering in their ears, telling them to do unspeakable things. They saw things that no one should ever see, things that would haunt them for the rest of their lives.

In the end, only one of them made it out of the asylum alive. The others were never seen again, their fates unknown. But the survivor would never forget what had happened within the darkened walls of the asylum.