viii.

THE GROUP OF friends walked around the train station. there were hundreds of people in costumes considering it was almost halloween.

ethan once again trailed behind with valentina since he was helping her.

valentina looked up when she heard mindy calling chad's name.

chad, tara, sam, and danny all made it onto the train, but mindy, ethan, and valentina were left behind.

mindy watched as the train moved away.

valentina and ethan finally caught up to her and ethan grabbed her shoulder.

"oh!" mindy turned around.

"get your ghostface ass away from me, ghostface." she put her hand on valentina's back and led her to the other side of the train station, away from ethan.

valentina laughed and mindy told ethan to go away as he kept on looking at them.

they waited for a few minutes until the next train finally came.

mindy helped valentina on, and she set her crutches in between mindy and the seat.

valentina shut her eyes and mindy looked around to see numerous ghostface costumes. any one of them could be the killer and they would have no idea.

she rolled her eyes when ethan waved at her.

she left valentina sitting down and went to the other side of the train, hoping to get out of ethan's sight.

the lights flickered and mindy got more and more nervous as the lights turned on and off.

the lights came on, and ghostface put their hand over mindy's mouth and stabbed her in the stomach, dragging it up.

mindy tried to scream but she couldn't with their hand over her mouth.

valentina opened her eyes when the train stopped, and she quickly realized mindy wasn't there.

she saw ethan, so she called out for him.

"what?" he said.

"where'd mindy go?"

ethan looked around and realized mindy was sitting on the floor, holding her stomach.

"fuck. shit. mindy!"

valentina stood up and tried to help, but it was pretty hard since she was on crutches.

"oh fuck it." valentina held the crutches in her hand and walked without them, grimacing at the throbbing pain in her foot.

"somebody help!" ethan said.

the three ran out of the train and put mindy against a pole.

"are you okay?" ethan asked mindy.

"yeah, i'm so good." mindy said sarcastically.

"you're gonna be okay." ethan told her.

"god dammit, i got it wrong again. what the fuck?" she groaned.

"fuck this franchise."

SADIE SPEAKS
very short chapter but
the next one will be very
exciting 😜😜😜
guess what's gonna happen
😍😍⁉️⁉️⁉️💋💋‼️🤷‍♀️

remember to vote and comment
🙈‼️