chapter 1

Livelle

I have to act as a proper daughter to everyone always. I can never act out of place or anything cause that's would my perfection driven barin would consider as a weakness.

I have always loved the idea of self made and being owner of your own. Cause let me tell you the truth we all love the possibility of things and world we could never achieve.

I always wanted to create my own business cause I know some people no matter what I achieved would consider me a talentless fruit of my grandpa.
I have to prove to him that I am worthy of all the fortune left behind my dad and mom when they died 5 years ago before in a accident.

So when I got the chance to live for myself for the first time I took it. I always wanted to create my own business and have developed a liking to music from the start. So, I created a entertainment company in my own at the mere age of 19 while also doing my bba degree in business administration from harvard university. It was a tough job but I loved hectic schedule not many people knew that I am the daughter of kings empire and the ultimate heir. So, I created my own music and company and earned recognition from all over the world.

In the starting it was tough to do so much. But I got the hang of it in few months I started gaining more and more attention and alredy in the third year of music career I achieved a billion dollar company in the entertainment field. I started it's sub companies and my own clothing line and etc. I tried every side in business which I find a liking towards. I knew that soon I have to stop this lifestyle and have to become CEO just like my grandpa. But this is my own company and my own sweat and tears which make it more special than the world top company of the world of my grandpa.

I am now 28 and have been winning the best business women of the year for the third year in row. I didn't quit my music career but made a setting from which I managed my own company and also my family company. My life was smoothly turning just like I had always dreamed without a fucking love life  cause shit was empty for three years alredy. I means since I took over my family fortune.

Now I am in the meeting of illict . I am sitting in the right side of the table and the atmosphere has been tense for few minutes already. I know it is a meeting of cardan fucked up mistake which he did by fucking with the daisy hails also the sister of Jeremy hail. I don't have any words for it or any statement towards it cause I believe in privacy.

Dean, Cardan,Ryke and me are sitting across each other. Dean is the first one to start talking "I know it's kind of wierd situation to talk about someone fucking but that piece of shit won't let this slide cause he believes that Cardan fucked his sister for revenge which is quite wierd to hear as she is alredy adult and should have her own freedom but anyway no judgement.

But ryke is trying his best to make cardan angry(he is a petty bitch move) actually,
I am trying my best to make sure everything is okay as the negotiator which is my job here and also giving some nice ideas(bombastic actually).

I have my own share of fun but I have always liked the idea of privacy more than others so I don't have this type of scandals actually.

Cardan: I know everyone is quite angry with me but seriously I didn't know anything about her having a fiance or anything.

Ryke: ofc I bet you didn't knew after all you don't do any problems it is just trouble chases you for fun.

Me: it's quite funny but let's hear his his story from the Begining. What do you think dean? Any suggestion you might add due to our lovely ryke.?

Dean: I am quite weirder out by the statement ryke you should not be this petty and let's try to find out the solution not dwell over the problem.

Cardan: okay so, I met her in the club I didn't knew anything about her and she told me she was interested in me and that's it. We went together and that all. I didn't knew about paparazzi chasing her or that she had a finance actually.

So "it was just that she was cheating over her fiance who is not even her fiance any more " Anymore, anyway this was wierd but I believed in him so I let this pass.

After meeting was over we all went through our own ways. I let cardan go away cause I actually didn't have much time for anything rn. I paid the reporters and everyone to shut up about the situation just like that eurpean society.

I was just going home as there was nothing there for me to do. But from the last 10 years, I learned a lot and now one of them was to notice a stare I have been getting regularly these days more than usual.

I sped up and opened up the car but just I was closing the door someone put their hand in it. Like(stalker alert shit) anyway he was none another then that.