1. Leave me alone devils!

Hi! This is actually my first time writing a story in english (bc it's not my first language) so feel free to correct me and tell me advices on writing or something!
I hope you'll like it <3

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

You fainted because of exhaustion, and now you're in a place you've never seen before. Your vision is still kinda blurry, but it's enough to see that it is some kind of church. But it doesn't look like the ones you were going to your whole life. This one has this mysterious and dark aura that makes you want to run away, but you also find this weirdly comforting.
When you fully woke up, you saw some stranger with a mask on in the corner of your eye.

„Who are you?" You mumble while rubbing your eyes.

„Hello, you're finally awake! My name is Cirrus, pleased to meet you." She took your hands and shaked them.
„Here, I made this chocolate for you. Drink it. It should warm you up and give you some energy."

In general, you shouldn't grab anything to eat or drink from strangers. But even with this mask on, Cirrus seemed like a person that wouldn't hurt you. You decided to trust her and drink some of the chocolate.

„Nice to meet you too, my name is Y/N." You answered as you got up.
„So, where am I?"

„Oh, right. You are in the Ghost church!
You don't really look like you know anything about but...I can explain everything!" - Cirrus said with a smile on her face, showing her fangs.

You got chills all over your body. First of all, why a church would be named like this? It seemed a bit weird to you. Second of all, it's not really normal for humans to have fangs this long and defined. But because of your exhaustion you didn't focus on it for too long. It just flew through your mind for a second and you forgot about your concern almost immediately.

„Okay, I'm listening." You said.

,,So, it is a place we do our rituals at! We play songs and-„ You didn't even let her finish her sentence.

„Wait, what do you mean by rituals?" You stood up and moved away from her, even though your head was still dizzy.

„Well, it's not the type of the ritual you probably think of right now. But anyway, I don't want to give you a whole monologue. For now, the most important thing you should know is that we are Satan followers." Cirrus said.

Your mind couldn't process that information immediately, so you stood there for a second trying to understand what have you just been told.
When it hit you, your heart started to beat faster and you backed off even more. That definitely wasn't a place you wanted to stay at, you didn't want her to take care of you anymore.

"Satan followers? Now this mask and creepy place makes sense, she is completely insane!" You thought as you looked at her face completely disgusted.

Cirrus looked at you almost like she knew what was going through your head at this moment. She looked disappointed, but what reaction did she expect after saying something like that?
You ran out of this "church". Your hope of some place to stay and getting a new friend just vanished. The disappointment and disgust you felt was indescribable.