11. So much happening

Hi! So, I know about the new ghouls, but I won't replace Aether and Sunshine in my story! Maybe Phantom and Aurora will appear for one chapter or two, but Aether and Sunshine are definitely staying<3

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

You didn't even realise when you and Copia arrived at home. After getting out of the car, he opened every door for you while bowing a little, like a true gentleman he is. As soon as you got inside, Cirrus noticed you two and ran over.

"Hey, I hope your date went well!" Cirrus said as she looked at your boquet.

"Well, I wouldn't call it a date. I would plan something way better if it was supposed to be a date." Copia said and chuckled.

"But it wasn't bad at all! I had much fun, not counting me spilling my coffee and running away from security guards again." You said.

"I see, it definitely sounds very interesting..."

"You're right." Papa said while giving you and ghoulette a smile.

"Alright girlie, let's give these flowers some water!"

"Let me just take off my shoes." You said as you passed the bouquet to Cirrus.

"I'm going to ask what's for lunch today." Copia said and headed to the kitchen.

You grabbed the bouquet from Cirrus and went to your room. But on your way, somebody stopped you, it was Rain.

"Beautiful flowers. You got them from Copia?" Rain asked you.

"Yes, I agree that they are beautiful." You said as you looked at the flowers with a smile on your face.

"I like roses too." Rain said.

"They are my favourite flowers. Maybe it's a bit basic, but they are popular for a reason right?" You said.

Rain nodded and took off. You and Cirrus looked at him leaving and whispered to eachother.

"Is it only me, or Rain is acting a bit strange?" You asked her.

"Yea, I can see it too. He's kinda mysterious lately." Cirrus answered.
"But I don't think we have to worry, everyone can have a worse time."

"Exactly." You said.

You entered your room, put the flowers on the bed and started to search for a vase.

"Soo, how was it!?" Cirrus asked excited.

"It was wonderful! Copia is so romantic and lovely, AA!" You squeaked from excitement.

"Im so happy for you!" Cirrus said.

You found a perfect vase for these roses. You filled it with water and put in on the side of your dresser.

"What do you think about them being here, Cirrus?"

"Noo, I think they would look better here." She said as she moved the vase to the middle of the same dresser.