Friday (Asmodeus's POV)

Asmodeus' POV

I woke up from my bed.

"Alice you need to wake up now or you'll be late for school" Asmodeus' butler said while gently shaking him

Stupid bulter ruin my dream about Iruma-sama :(

"If you get up now you can go early which means you'll see Iruma"

Ok, nevermind atleast I can see Iruma-sama in real life :)

Bc then I can watch his every move and then simp for it

"I'm up!"

I bolted out of my bed to get ready while think of Iruma-sama. I love Iruma-sama he's the bestest  friend you could have! I wish I could brush my lips against his and we were closer then we alre- ... WHAT AM I THINKING                                                                                                                                No I can't think about that besides we're are nothing more than bestfriends Future Husbands and besides even if I did like him, Iruma-sama would probably love someone like president Ameri Asmodeus Alice .
Forgetting that he brushed his teeth and hair excited to start another day with Iruma though since it was the weekend tommorow he knew he was going to miss his Iruma-sama even if he has a whole display filled with pictures of Iruma in his room to stare at his entire weekend other than homework. Even if he had homework to do he'd always do it infront of his display.

..But it is Iruma-sama. The only acceptiable demon I'll ever love. His hair, His eyes, the way he walks, him himself is so.. so adorable...... I wanna become a yandere and kill anyone who gets in my way like President Ameri or I can just give her to the author of this book since she's really les for her do I love him..

I was thinking about it all the way to Iruma-sama's house and when I got there I was 10 mins early bc I scared of being late to pick up my crush and disappointing him so to keep me occupied I made a new and improved study schedule, A healthy eating routine and a little folder full of notes for Iruma. What I wanna make sure Iruma get's enough sleep and is healthy Totally not bc I'm a simp for Iruma and would hate to see him cry.

Ngl who wouldn't hate to see Iruma cry?

Love...Love

"Hey Azz-azz" Clara announced bringing 'Azz-azz' back to his consciounsness

"Missed me after the weekend?" Clara asked out of boredom since she was to waiting for Iruma-chi

"You wish" The pink haired boy snapped while rolling his eyes and crossing his arms

"Well then what about Iruma-chi?" Again out of boredom but this time she knew he was going to overthing

If you don't understand she means to make him think if he give Iruma enough affection since it isn't clear if he misses him or not, and yes Clara has a brain it's apart of the human and demon body .

Asmodeus made the :0 face

"Well obviously I missed Iruma-sama I don't know if I'd even be alive and standing here if Iruma-sama didn't exsist *insert a lot more speech about Iruma-sama*"

"And he says I'm the hyper one" Clara said while gigling

The doors of Iruma-sama's house is opening that means Iruma-sama is coming!!

"Iruma-sama!!"

I quickly stopped talking about how amazing Iruma-sama is

"Iruma-chi!!"

"Hi, Clara hey, Azz" Iruma yelled back

As soon as Iruma-sama cought up to us we all started walking to school to end another week of school...

Hello there!! 

This is my first time writing something like this so if you have any suggestions please tell me. The next chapter will be in Iruma's POV.

If you did not get it what was going on was Asmodeus is currently not sure about his feelings towards Iruma on wether he likes him or not (he does).

The reason this chapter is so short is because it's not from Iruma's POV. If it's from another character that's not the main character the chapter will not be so long so next chapter will be longer I promise.

Bye see you in the next chapter!!