The simplest of tasks

Hi there! My name is Marie and I just had the most amazing feast! I indulged in all of my favorite fattening foods. I started off with a big bowl of mac and cheese, loaded with butter and cheese. Man how creamy and delicious. Once I licked up the very last drop of grease from the bowl, I didn't hesitate and dug into a plate of fried chicken, with a crispy, golden brown crust. The meat was so tender and juicy...I knew I wouldn't be able to stop eating.

I continued with a big serving of mashed potatoes, smothered in gravy. The potatoes were soft and buttery, they just melted in my mouth. I felt my belly stretching and pressing against my jeans; but it was high time for dessert. I grabbed a giant slice of chocolate cake, covered in rich chocolate frosting and forced it in my mouth in less than five seconds. I could hardly breath...but it got me going.

By the time I finished eating, I couldn't even keep my eyes open, I couldn't move, I even realised my sense of hearing gave way to the utter fullness, numbness and sweet pain of my stretched belly. My stomach was stretched to the point I knew I shouldn't move an inch if I don't want to burst. I must say I felt happy; all the pain was totally worth it.

As I sat there, my stomach full and distended, I heard the door open and in walked my roommate . I saw the shock in her face, but in a few seconds, she chuckled as she saw all the empty bowls and plates and, most importantly the aftermath of my feast – my bulging belly.

"Looks like someone had a good meal," she said, walking over to me, her eyes fixed on my belly. The situation was both embarrassing and somehow arousing. Suddenly, I let out an uncontrollable little burp. My cheeks turned even brighter red than they already had.

She then disappeared and after a while returned with a rope and handcuffs in her hands. In an instant, my expression froze, and my mind was filled with questions. "Does she want to tie me up?" I wondered, my heart beginning to race as I tried to make sense of the situation. But before I could ask, she spoke up, her voice calm and steady: "I know you want it. It is perfectly fine. I am here to take care of you.

My eyes filled with fear, but at that point I wasn't able to move a finger; let alone fight back my roommate who slowly started tying me up.

"I know you have just eaten, but you know what? Let's do it again. Let's get more food for your insatiable belly."

I did my best to show the reluctance and discomfort at first, but I just wasn't able to think straight...and then again, the thought of indulging in more delicious food and being worshipped for my growing body was simply too tempting.
She got up and headed back to the kitchen, where she had already prepared spread of delicious, fattening foods. She came back to me in a minute or two with huge plates of fresh burgers and pizzas. I realised this was all planned. She must have known I would be there laying on my bed, completely numb and helpless. I laughed in my head and as a good girl opened my mouth wide. She started shoveling more and more calories down my mouth.

Despite still feeling utter fullness from the first feast, the food was too good to pass up. And once again, she even massaged my stuffed belly, whispering sweet nothings in my ear as I moaned with pleasure.
It was an intense and erotic experience, pushing my limits of fullness to the extreme levels. As she was finally finished with the second, not-so-voluntary feast, I felt that I was loosing self-control. I felt deceived, and yet I got so horny. I knew that this would be my bane forever.

After the second "feast", I could barely breathe. My stomach was stretched to its limits and I was feeling incredibly full and bloated. My roommate, however, was thrilled with my progress and couldn't stop praising me for how well I had eaten.

As I lay on the couch, feeling completely stuffed and exhausted, she started to rub my belly once again. This time, however, she began to talk to me about my future as a feedee.