Why?

Nikki. She was my first best-friend. We were friends since we were 11. After university we moved to London, into a small, quaint apartment. We equally shared the rent and buying the bare necessities. A couple of times she couldn't pay her half of the rent, so me, being a generous person, paid her half. We always thought we would die old together. But something happened to her. She changed. One day I walked up the cool concrete stairwell up to our place, walked in as normal, but noticed something had changed. All my items were in boxes. I swiftly ran to my room and noticed that it was completely bare as well. I heard the front door open and there was Nikki, staring at me as if she could see right into my soul.

"Hey Nikki" I asked, "Why are all my items in boxes? Did we get evicted? Are we moving to a new place?"

Nikki replied with a smug tone, "well you're the one moving, not me".

I was shocked. Speechless. Stunned.

"Why?" I asked in a hushed tone.

"You don't pay any of the rent, barely clean after yourself, are always loud with your filming and video games. I honestly have had enough of you and I'm kicking you out. Have fun trying to find some where to stay. Toodles".

With that, she happily skipped to her room

AN- Heyo, I hope you are having an amazing day because you deserve it. <3
Why tis you thoughts so far?
Love you like Simon Loves Ethan #EMON
~Taylor