EXO Feeler FanFic

Please read! I have decided to not update for this story for now and make one shots for each character.. I've already done one as of now and finished it. Check it out :)

-----

Hi Guyzzz!! This is my first story and I don't know if it's good but I hope you like it!! :)

Hwag nang magtaka kung feeler masyado ang characters dahil nasa title na ang sagot.. ;)

_______________________________

One day, the friends; Sarah, Rhina and Nica went to the mall for lunch. They were walking when a bunch of guys, maybe 12, bumped into them. All 3 of them faced the floor.

What's wrong with these guys running into us like this? The path is so big! - Thought Sarah

Guy 1 (KAI) : I'm sorry girls but we need to go!

Who is this guy talking to? Is it me? I don't even know him!-Thought Sarah again

The three looked up to see 12 guys looking at their backs.. The girls looked at their backs too----

"Oh My Gosh" -Rhina

There were hundreds of girls at their backs taking pictures and smiling at the boys.

Who are these guys? - Thought Nica and looked at them.. @_@

And before they knew it , they were pulled up by 3 of the boys and ran with them...

Lots of questions went into the girls' minds..

Like, why were they pulled by the boys?

If they wanted to run, they should have just left us there and ran...

They have no idea who these boys are and the most important thing is..

They're being chased by fans... tons o' tons o' fans.. ( and they're hungry)

I mean why? Do these guys know us? We don't know them...

This is the start of an EXO FEELER FANFIC (FOR FANTASY-WANTING GIRLS/DAYDREAMERS)

____________________________________

I'm sorry if it's weird but I am an EXOtic-Fantasy-wanting/Daydreaming girl so, YEAH!!

Ako lang po may gawa ng echos na yan so hwag po kayo maweirdohan ah! Baliw lang talaga ako.. HAHHA