Feeler 10: Nica

Miraculously I have decided to update one chapter.. This doesn't mean that I might be able to finish this story fast (as you all know I'm a slacker) but I will try not to be so lazy. I'm so sorry guys!!
Please still read the one shots I made ^_^

(There is a part where they are watching Arirang news. Since I am now in the US I don't know if it actually aired in Arirang news but please just know that I made it up.)

Oh and one more thing!! This is a SERIOUS chapter.. Just thought you guys should know haha.
------
Nica: Forward We Go

This past year was a blur. EXO, we haven't seen them since the mall incident and it really didn't matter. It's just that it kind of made me feel for them when I heard that Kris decided to leave the group. It only worsened when Luhan did too.

We knew that they might have their own reasons as to why they left, me and my friends, we do know this. We were nobodies that oh so coincidentally met them at the mall while they were there to conduct a concert. That one meeting made as acquaintances and it had meant that we were somehow connected.

Right now me and my friends are gathered around my living room, watching Arirang News. Sarah smirked while passing us tissues. The whole living room was gloomy just because of me and Rhina. LuXi was sitting there, glaring lasers at the television.

Hearing that there was a second member to leave the group broke our hearts. I know, I know! I know we only met once but you have to admit that it was one hell of a meeting. It was unforgettable.

"Hay nako! 'Yan na nga ba'ang sinasabi ko! Nag-e-emote na naman 'tong mga babaeng 'to. Ilang boxes na ba ang naubos?" My mom asked us while scratching the back of her neck and using an annoyed tone in her voice.

"35 po." Sagot naman ni Sarah.

"Tsk tsk tsk tsk. Ano na'ng ibebenta ko nito?" My mom disappeared into the kitchen and probably made something to eat.

-

The news ended. We looked like zombies but that didn't matter. Have we let out all the feels? Nope I don't think so.

I mean, it had been quite a while since we've seen them. I don't know if anyone's been keeping in touch with them in my group of friends but I know I tried getting Lay's number. It was a fail, as expected.

I, with my friends, have been researching more about their group also. We found out more about them after that meeting at the mall.

They are quite an interesting bunch and we had fun watching their variety show, EXO Showtime. They were so funny, I couldn't even breathe half of the time. Kris just killed me with his cool guy act and the way fried chicken crawled into his heart made me crack up for hours.

No we haven't seen or known them for long but we already felt attached. I guess we were considered as new fans of the EXO-L fandom. We even joined the app thingybajingy where you get those fancy IDs.

"LuXi, do you still get in touch with any of the members?" Sarah said that as she entered the living room after talking to her mom.

"Well... He hasn't replied in so long." Without her saying who she was referring to, we knew it was Kris.

"What about you Rhina?" She just shook her head as a no. She was now chewing on some gummy bears, her eyes puffy and red.

"How 'bout some ice cream?" I shout out to lighten up the mood just a bit. They all look at me with shining eyes. I knew they were glad to hear what I had just said.

*
*
*

"Nom nom nom nom. Ice cream makes my life complete." LuXi mumbled to herself. We all heard her say that but we were too busy appreciating the ice cream I just bought. Yes, I bought the ice cream for them. I am such an amazing person.

"You can never be more right than that." Sarah stated back, licking the side of her cone to get the dripping ice cream.

Just then LuXi's phone buzzed. She shook like she was electrified and smiled awkwardly at us after.
She looked at her phone. Scrolled, scrolled, scrolled. Her eyes widened but I couldn't exactly guess if it's for happiness or shock.

"It's Chanyeol. He wants to meet us."