Fight

" U know what I hate you the most in this world...."

Taehyung moved his face from Jin's ear and glared at him, they were still in the same position as they were before. Jin after hearing that couldn't control himself he pushed Taehyung and then grabbed his collar and said angrily,

" What do you think, that I love you or what, then come out of your imagination I hate you too and that also from the first day itself, you ruined my first day and now you are ruining people's life. Such a bastard you are right"

" You are crossing your limits do you know that. And can you fucking tell me whose life I ruined and being hit by a ball is not a means to ruin someone's life?? And also from the day you came you are ruining everyone's life especially mine..." Taehyung said now grabbing Jin's collar.

That's when the bell rang and Taehyung smirked and said " You know, you should thank the bell, bcoz if it would not ring your this pretty face would be broken"

And then left Jin's collar, and tried to remove Jin's hand too from his collar. Jin was still trying to process what Taehyung meant. And when Taehyung was going to walk away but stopped when he heard jin saying,

" Just because you cannot win in words you will use violence, nice carry on. I thought correct only about you. And listen Taehyung shi don't think I am a weakling okay, for your information I am a black belt in taekwondo and with my this hand I have not only broken faces but also bones. So yeah you r free to try me too..." Saying that Jin went to the direction he was going to go with Hoseok and Jungkook.

Taehyung just balled up his fist, and mumbled " I will make sure to really try you Jin...."

**********************

In the classroom:

Taehyung was running through the corridor, because while fighting with Jin instead of going to the right direction he went to the wrong direction and he was almost 5 mins late.

When he reached the classroom, the class has already begun but as their English professor is nice, he let him enter in the class, now it was time for him to find a place to sit. He wanted to sit beside Jimin but when he looked at that place Yoongi was sitting beside him already, Jimin just gave him a sad smile.

The class was pretty occupied as many of the students has taken English as their elective but only one place near the window where a boy was sitting, but his face couldn't be seen as he was looking out of the window but he was continuously scribbling something in his notebook without even looking at it, the guy's back seemed a quite familiar to him and also the dress he was wearing, but his main problem was that behind that desk Jungkook was sitting. And moreover he didn't want to sit beside a stranger.

Seeing Taehyung standing in the middle of the class the professor asked " What's the problem, are you not getting any place to sit??"

On the other hand, Jin who was busy scribbling in his notebook by looking out of the window. He was not paying any attention what is going on in the class. Actually he is not feeling well, after his early morning fight with that Taehyung guy and the words he used, don't know why he was upset, he was also a bit late to enter the class and now he also has to sit alone too.

When he entered the class Jungkook was already sitting beside Hoseok, but they kept a place for him in front of them. When he was going to walk to that place he glanced at the class once, he was shocked when his caught attention of Jimin, who, sitting beside Yoongi was sitting with his head down.

" Yes sir... " Taehyung said. The professor glanced at the classroom and told Taehyung " Go and sit beside Seokjin, then"

Jungkook was going to say something but Hoseok held his hand and stopped him, Taehyung just looked at his direction and smirked, he went to the desk, the guy named Seokjin was still looking out of the window and was continuously scribbling. Taehyung noticed that the guy seemed really familiar.

Jin was still too deep in his thought that he didn't even feel a presence beside his desk, but he was taken out of his thoughts when he heard the same deep voice saying

"Hey, if you don't mind can you move your bag from the chair please actually I am not getting a place to sit so the professor told me to sit beside you"

Jin turned his head towards the voice and not only Jin but Taehyung too was shocked when their eyes met and both almost said in unison,

" YOU!!!!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
If you all are wondering whether Taehyung knew Jin's full name or not then the answer is no... If you all have read the previous chapters you all will be noticing that both Jungkook and Hobi used to call him Jin hyung and not Seokjin hyung so Taehyung made an idea that the new guy's name was Jin, so yeah Taehyung didn't have any idea what's Jin full name was....
I hope so you all are liking the story so far 😊😊