Drip Too Hard: The Iron Galaxy's Final War

Drip Too Hard: The Iron Galaxy's Final War (Part #1)

Baiken and Metera Shido are celebrating their wedding, with 13 of their closest friends. Javier "King" Knightly, Sandra "Striker" Wayne, Kyo Kusanagi, Narmaya, Jennie Behrn, Zeta Behrn, Yuel Yaoyorozu, Juri Han, Bridget, Rugal Bernstein, Camilla Nohr, Mitsuru Kirijo, and Momo Yaoyorozu. Jennie and Zeta are already married, and Momo and Yuel are also married. Amidst the happiness, the Redeemers are falling apart. Public opinion has wavered, due to too many scandals surrounding the Heroic Army, which serves President Johnny Silverhand. Many powerful, publicly respected members of the Redeemers have stepped out of the spotlight, while only 63 active Redeemers are still part of the current roster.

To make matters worse, Athena Asamiya, Vira Lillie, and Salem have gone missing. Hanako Arasaka, Geese Howard, and Lex Luthor are prime suspects, and there has been no movement from either Lex-Corp, Arasaka, nor the Howard Connection, since the disappearance of the three former Redeemers. As Baiken holds Metera's hand, the newlyweds watch their friends laughing and joking, and they share bittersweet smiles.

Baiken ++++++++ Hey, how are you holding up?

Metera leans her head against Baiken's shoulder, and she smiles.

Metera ++++++++ I'm doing just fine, Baby. This is the happiest day of my life!

Baiken ++++++++ It's mines, too, Baby. The two of us are finally going be be happy, after all that crazy shit we've seen. Haohmaru, Shiki, and Delilah are happy for us.

Metera ++++++++ You have beautiful adopted children, who actually have respect and loyalty, unlike........

Baiken ++++++++ Don't think about that! That was all Mai's fault; getting drunk and starting a war between all the women who have ever slept with Terry. You shouldn't have gotten caught up in that silly battle.

Metera ++++++++ It was that silly battle, and Homelander pushing for Herogasm, which helped to turn the public against the Redeemers. We embarrassed ourselves in front of Rogers, Kent, Fury, Heidern, Waller, and many others. The public looks at the Redeemers as a joke, now.

Baiken ++++++++ Homelander wasn't serious, completely, when he wanted to bring back Herogasm, and Soldier Boy put a stop to that idea. But, Mai starting Battle For The Dick really put a hurting on the Redeemers' reputation.

Metera ++++++++ Battle For The Dick........Yang and Chun Li attacked me, without hesitation, because of Terry. Only Jennie and Camilla actually came to my aid.

Baiken ++++++++ Jennie actually has a kid with Terry, and she has more self control than anyone else who has slept with Terry. She thought the fighting was completely stupid and unnecessary, and so did Camilla. Alcohol is a dangerous thing.

King ++++++++ You two talking about Battle For The Dick, again!? I'm still upset with Mai, about that! She let loose all our secrets, like it was nothing!

Sandra ++++++++ Yeah, Bruce isn't happy about that, one bit. It's not a good look for any of us.

Kyo ++++++++ Yeah, after our training was done, Bruce dismissed us, quickly and quietly.

Juri ++++++++ Nah, we'll be alright. The Top Brass has plans for us, which is why we're not under the radar like everyone else.

Metera ++++++++ Let's not focus on that, right now. I want to enjoy my wedding.

Baiken ++++++++ I know, but how do you really feel, my Love?

Metera gives Baiken a kiss on the cheek, and she smiles.