The Guy Who Saw Too Much

"12:12am! Make a wish!"

"Stiles, it's suppose to be 11:11." I say in disappointment as I correct him. Although, even through the mist of disappointment, it never fails for him to catch my eyes. He hides his brown eyes beneath his eye lids to make a small wish.

"So, what's your wish?" Stiles speaks in total comfort, looking directly at the stars.

"I did this once. It never came true." I respond, trying to blink away the tears. "Well..." I get up from the front yard of my house, with wet grass stuck on me from laying down there, "I'm gonna go in my house now." I walk up the door step, then look back with Stiles standing near his jeep, silently staring at me.

"Are you gonna go home, or just stand there watching me?"  I say as I look away and insert my key in the golden door knob, slightly slanted from my brown wooden door.

"Imma sleep over here." Stiles yell and nods at himself in agreement as his final decision.

"You are not doing that! Go home!" Before he could answer, I successfully unlock the door, and softly close it in one swift motion; not wanting to wake Kira and my mom up. I slowly tip toe up the cold stairs, carefully turn my bedroom  doorknob, enter my dark room, and change into pajamas.

As I turn around, facing the window, I see Stiles waving outside of my window. Just as I was near to about screaming, I successfully prevented that from happening by biting my tongue,

"Stiles!" I vent in the yelling whisper as my body tenses. "What the heck are you doing?" I respond, furrowing my eyebrows while opening the window.

"I said I was gonna sleep over here." Stiles say nonchalantly.

"I never said yes."

"It was never a question. More of a command." Stiles jumps over and shrugs his shoulders. "Nice room." He quickly scans the room, but pauses when he looks at all the pictures on my wall. The pictures from the party from yesterday, the pictures with Allison and Kira, and baby pictures of me with my mom.

"Okay, you're going home." I tug his ear and yank it near the window, "Bye!"

"Fine, gosh." He  mumbles as he lifts his leg to go outside. "P.S I like your black undies!" He winks as I finally closed the window.

My eyes shoot up, and I decide to open the windows again in the mist of my curiosity. Now, we are face to face, with no window separating us. "You climbed up my tree, waited at my window, and saw me changing into pajamas!?" I whisper in a harsh tone as my body temperature rises from embarrassment.

"Hahaha no. I'm a gentleman. No gentleman would do such a thing."

"No gentleman would be in a girl's room without permission." I retaliate as I grind my teeth against each other.

"No gentleman would pass the opportunity to enter your room. And technically, I wasn't in your room at the time."

"Whatever. That still doesn't prove the point that you saw me changing into my pajamas."

"First of all, a shirt and shorts are not pajamas. Second of all, I didn't even see you changing. When I finally got up the tree without falling, I rushed up to go to the window, and the last thing I saw was you turning around."

"Then how did you now I was wearing a black underwear?"

"I didn't. I just took a wild guess." He responds smirking.

"Oh, you're those kind of people."

"Yeah, I am! Now, shortcake, I know how much you don't want me to leave you, but I gotta go back home. See ya!" He jumps off the tree, slightly tripping from his uncoordinated and careless landing, and run towards the jeep. Before I can call him off, I notice for the corner of my eyes, the hallway lights turn on. In a rush, I sprint towards my bed and softly land on the cushions, praying that the sound of my springs aren't too loud as I lay down. Happy from my success, I grab my blanket to cover myself just in time before my bedroom door flys open.

~~~~~🍪~~~~~
Author's Note
Hey guys! What did you think about this chapter? Oh! And if you have any ideas or suggestions for this story, feel free to leave a comment here.

So I just watched the first season of 'Once Upon A Time' and not gonna lie, but it's actually really good. At first, I thought it was gonna be boring and cliche, just like any fairytale; but it wasn't. I just love how they connected all the fairytale a together, and it was just really good. And how they have to lift this curse... it's kinda hard to explain, but I dare you guys to watch the first 2 episodes of 'Once Upon A Time' then after, tell me what you thought.