『 LOVABLE: CHAPTER 1 』

Grumbling softly as two slender hands smoothly worked their way through the sides of your [hair color] and [hair texture] hair, as a couple of [hair color] locks then fell next to your face — all the while carefully gathering all of the strands to the top/middle part and gently tying them into a low or high ponytail.

"You tied my hair like my mom"

"Aww, that's so sweet of you! Is that a compliment?"

"Eh not really, to be honest"

"Fucking rude but anyways, I'll go take a bath for a minute. I trust that you know what to do?" Hei-ran let out an annoyed huff before continuing her sentence while getting out of her bed, as she started preparing her uniform by the lamp near her bed and then looked at the [hair color]-haired girl in anticipation for her answer.

Hei-ran was the only one who wasn't ready yet as she was busy cooking some food for the both of you while preparing her stationaries all night for the first day of her high school — while you woke up early, took a bath, ate your breakfast and changed your pajamas into your school's uniform.

Your [hair color] hair was tied in a low/high ponytail, while in terms of clothing, you wore an unbuttoned [favorite color] cardigan with your red necktie exposed. Underneath, you wore a white blouse with your black necktie wrapped around your collar, whilst tucking in your blouse into your black medium-length skirt that reached your thighs.

Your clothes were accompanied by long black socks that stuck to your legs like glue, as well as your favorite white sneakers, the shoelaces of your sneakers were haphazardly lying on the ground since they had yet to be tied. 

There were no wrinkles shown on your blouse or skirt, indicating that your uniform had already been neatly ironed — you'd have to thank Hei-ran for it later.

"Ok ok, fine" You retorted back while playfully rolling your eyes at the ebony-haired female standing before you. 

After that, you soon return your gaze down to your white sneakers as you began struggling to tie your shoes, due to your fruitless attempts at tying them properly.