Chapter 2

Ye-Eun's POV

Me and the girls are in the cafeteria right now. We just enrolled here at K.I university.

We didn't know where we were supposed to go, Sumin-unnie ordered us to wait for her in the cafeteria since she said she was going to talk to someone for a while.

We talked and laugh for the next 10 minutes of waiting for her and thank god she came Yoon kept teasing me thank god.

We all stood up and picked our bags ready to go, but before I got outside I noticed my group whispering about something but I decided to ignore it.

We all got outside the cafeteria and head up to the 3rd floor and damn the University is huge! when we reached the 3rd floor they suddenly started running leaving me.

"YAH!" I yelled, only to receive a laugh from them. I chased them but suddenly I bumped into someone making the both of us fall on the ground, the things inside my bag were scattered all over the floor. Good thing I didn't bring that much.

I looked up, "Are you alright?"A tall attractive girl asked me, handing out a hand for me.

"omo! I'm so sorry I should've looked carefully at where I was going, I'm so sorry!" I said picking my things up and seeing her help me pick up the things scattered on the floor. I stood up bowing panickily.

"No no no It's alright," She said, she has a deep and a little raspy voice like a hot boy would have. 'hot..'I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Anyways, are you alright?"She asked, we suddenly made eye contact with each other... I admired her face, she has a cute little mole under her right eye and she has fox-like eyes... She also has beautiful E/C eyes that anyone would stare at for the rest of the day or their life.

We stared at each other for what felt like more than 5 seconds, but suddenly her eyes went up... left... right on my face. I snapped out of my thoughts 'was that the triangle eye thing?!' I mentally screamed. "I-I have to go now," I said taking my things from her hands, then ran away from her sight. While I was running I was a blushing mess... No one has ever done that to me yet...

-short time skip-

I reached our classroom and glared at the girls.

They started laughing like a maniac, I reached them and sat beside Isa.

"You girls are so mean! I almost got lost because of you all!"I yelled at them, receiving a laugh from them.

"We're sorry JJ!"They said in unison.

After a few minutes of talking, it was almost time for the first period which is history but before the class is complete Sumin started,

"Oh! I almost forgot you guys will be meeting the group that I said I'll talk to a while ago, later at the cafeteria"Sumin reminded.

"Oh, I'm so excited to meet them"Yoon exclaimed, clapping her hands. "how many are they?''Seeun asked Sumin.

"Just 8 hot stuffs," Sumin said dreamingly, I mentally gagged 'doubt they'll be hot..."I thought,'' are you alright?'' what the... what happened a while ago was so embarrassing.

"Pfft... 8 hot stuff you can call it hot stuff when I know they all are girls,'' Sieun said, flipping her hair... 'what's happening to them?'I mentally facepalmed.

"no they are boys,'' Sumin reminded," Aww..."We all said in unison except for sumin."BUT!..." We all stared at her, "there's one girl in their group and it's the maknae out of them all,'' Sumin said happily, making the gay- ehem girls squeal in excitement.

-Time Skip-

The first period is done and we have 10 minutes of free time, I decided to listen to music on my AirPods.

I looked for it in my bag but couldn't find it. I then asked my members if they saw my AirPods in the cafeteria a while ago,

"no, you didn't take it out a while ago,'' Isa Unnie replied, I started finding it in my bag but still no sign of AirPods... fine I'll try to find it later.