Chapter 3

Y/N's POV

It's 11:50 am now. Lunchtime was about to start in 5 minutes; I sat next to my high school friend Yang Jungwon, Head of the Enha friend group here in KIU; They are famous too since they hang out a lot with us Bangtan group.

People often call them Bangtan kids.

''Hey...N/N in my class, we have new students enrolled; they are friends of Sumin-unnie; 5 girls.''Jungwon started as I was packing my notebooks inside my bag."I guess they were the girls Sumin was referring to a while ago," I said, fixing my jacket.

"Speaking of new, me and my brothers are going to meet them now at the cafeteria,'' I said, staring at the AirPods the girl left a while ago."Ahh, good for you getting comfortable making new friends,'' Jungwon stated. I put the AirPods in my pocket, planning to give them to her in case I see her again.

"Didn't know you bought another AirPods knowing that you have your black one today; what is this extra buy just for yourself?'' Jungwon sarcastically said, catching me putting it in my pocket.

"This isn't mine won; A girl bumped into me a while ago when I was heading into my first period, her things fell, and I helped her; when I was giving her things back, she ran apologizing, but she forgot to take her AirPods, I turned around; not seeing her around the hallway.

"Is she pretty?'' I stared at him for a few seconds.

"Ah, right... I'm just kidding, chill.'' Jungwon said, looking like a scared cat.

"I'm going to bring it back to her in case I spot her again,'' I said, walking out of the room. "Yes, she is... so shut about it,'' I said, heading to the cafeteria, leaving Jungwon in the classroom.

-Timeskip-

3rd person POV

The Bangtan group sat on one of the cafeteria tables, chatting;

waiting for their best friend and her friends.

"Bangtan!" A voice called the group of friends they knew so much, with her friends along her back.

Bangtan then stood up, bowing when they got closer, as long as the other group did.

When heads were up, the two girls made eye contact; making them feel deja vu; admiring each other, it didn't last long before the leader of bangtan started, "Please take a sit,'' ''Thank you,'' The girls thanked as they sat across Bangtan.

Seating arrangement:

             =RM

Jin        [     Sumin

Suga    [    Sieun

Jhope [    Isa

Jimin [    Seeun

V          [    Yoon

JK       [          J

          Y/N

They all introduced themselves one by one.

"Annyeonghaseyo, naneun Jeon Y/N imnida; I'am Jungkook's youngest sister.'' Y/N introduced herself formally to the girls.

The girls were interested in her; other than that, the girls were shocked by her voice; it was hotly deep.

"Annyeonghaseyo, naneun Jang Ye-eun imnida, feel free to call me J; I am the youngest among the group.'' J started, being the last one to introduce.

After a few chats, lunchtime was about to end; StayC was about to go to the next class; before they could leave the cafeteria, Y/N stopped one of their members. "J-ssi, I forgot to give you this back a while ago.'' Y/N reminded the younger girl, handing back her AirPods.

The younger girl took her AirPods from the taller girl thanking her. "Thank you, I thought I lost it,'' J said, showing her gummy smile.

''I'm sorry for not giving it back earlier, I turned around to find you, but you weren't there anymore, and I didn't give it to you while we were chatting and eating because I didn't want to disturb you,'' Y/N explained, ''Oh no it's ok, it's not your fault I was the one who ran away because I was in a hurry,'' J said.

While the two young girls were talking, the group of one of them stared at the two maknaes, curious about what they were talking about and how the taller girl had her AirPods.

''A/N :sorry it's short but I'll continue this later on''