Date...

So guys I'm really pissed off (sorry for the language) becausea wattpad deleted my chapter. But at least it gives me a chance to rewrite it. So here we go.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Jaya out of bed" I hear my mum say

"Just wait for my alarm clock to go of mum sheesh" I say turning around.

"It already did that's why I'm waking you up, like I do every morning. Now I got to leave. Oh and if you don't have any dresses go shopping today 'cause were having dinner with one of my colleagues tomorrow night."

I go into the shower, then do my make up not overdoing it. I then put in a black crop top that says 'nothing to wear' with a pair of white leggings and my wedged nike air max.

I grab a slice of toast and head out. I hop into my car BMW 4 Series convertible. Once I got into the schools parking lot Luke makes his way to me and kisses me on the cheek.
"Still on for tonight?" he whispers in my ear.
"Yeah what should I wear fancy, casual or comfy."
"Umm fancy" he smirks.

"Hey guys what's going on" Jonah asks

"She said yes at the party" Luke said his voice full of excitement. I'm really starting to regret going on a date with him. I mean come on I was drunk.

"Well guys I'm gonna go talk to Maya and Olivia. So umm bye. "

I walk over to them "guys we need to talk"

"What's up" Olivia asks.
I tell them about what happened at the party and about how I agreed to go on a date with Luke but I don't like him.

"Maybe you just need to see how it goes, maybe you will like it" Maya says.

"No but I feel guilty I feel like it should be someone else, but I have no fucking ideas who or why."

"Neither do i" Maya comments

The school bell rings and everybody is going to first period.
English is first and guess who is in my English, Yes the one and only Brandon.

"Hey babe wanna come round tonight" he says while smirking.

"As much has I would love to not come I can't."

"Aww why not babe"

"Okay firstly don't call me babe I'm not one of your sluts okay. And I got a date." Which I am dreading.

"Oh okay" and he stays silent for the rest of the lesson have a few more lessons after that then it's lunch.

So the rest f the day went really quick in fact to quick cause now I'm getting ready for my date.

I wear a black strapless top that I made myself, and put on a cream skirt. I chose to wear black flats. He should be here any minute.
Maya and Oli wanted to help me get ready but I didn't want them do soon as I know that me and Luke will never date.

*Ding Dong*

I open the door and like is wearing a blue and white checked shirt with blue washed jeans and Jordan's. His hair is jelled and I can smell his Axe Cologne.

"So are you ready to leave" he asks me. I just nods in response.

We get in the car. There is an awkward silence so I turn on the radio GDFR comes on and both me and Luke start singing and dancing. This is what I want it to be like. Us just being friends like good old times.

We get to Nando's, really Nando's.
"Oh my gosh I love Nando's" I am such a good actress.
We sit at a table for two.
"So what do you want to order" he asks me.