All hail queen Nerefiti

I was going to put the dinner in the last chapter but I though I should save it for this one xx

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Can I put the radio on?" I ask my mum.

"Yeah sure but first can I ask something."

"Yeah shoot" I'm a little worried as to what she is going to say.

"Are you going out with that boy ummm Brad"

"What mum me no we are just friends and it's Brandon."

We pull up at a house that looks familiar but I can't recognise it in the dark.

Brandon's P.O.V.

"Children sit at the table please the guests will be here any minute" My mum calls loud enough for everyone to hear. Everyone says yes mum but Nate still hasn't said a word since his dare.

"Nate why aren't you talking"

*Ding Dong*

"Honey can you please open the door" my mum says to my dad.

I hear chattering at the door my mum then joins in the conversation with I think her boss. They make their way into the dining room and I see the one and only Jaya Vincent.

"Jaya!" I say confused.

My father looks confused and he asks me if Jaya is my girlfriend I say no and then Nate speaks up.

"All hail queen Nerefiti, hello Ms Vincent I am Nathan and these are my siblings Michael, Brandon, Cain, Aaliyah, Lawrence, and the very youngest Bea." he says everyone trying to hold in their laughter.

"Umm okay" Jaya's mum says. Everyone takes a seat.

"So everybody practically knows everyone so lets skip the intro. So Jaya are you in 10th grade like the all the others?"

"Yes I am, but how come you guys don't just go to the same school?" She asks her question directed at me.

"Their school didn't have enough spaces for me but they don't like it so they will be coming to Compton High with us." I said to her.

"So Brandon what are your plans after High school." Jacque, Jaya's mum asks me.

"Well I do enjoy sprinting so I'm planning to go to a sports college and become an athlete or sports scientist. I'm not too sure yet but something that involves sports"

"Oh well that's nice, did Jaya tell you that she is the state champion of 100 and 200 metres for girls."

"No she actually didn't but I hope to race her one day" I said winking at Jaya.

"So jj why did you stop"

She started talking but the only thing I could concentrate on was how beautiful that she looked. When she walked into the room you could easily see her hourglass figure, her make-up is amazing just like everything about her. Okay what the heck am I thinking about. I'm talking like a gay guy No-homo.

"So Nathan what do you plan on doing," Jacque asked.

"All hail queen Nerefiti, I plan on doing business studies. I want to run my own company." Nathan says rising from his seat and bowing then sitting back down.

"oh well that's nice Nate. What exactly would you manage" I ask Nate as he sends me a death glare.

"All hail Queen Nerefiti, um I plan on running a very successful technology business" he says glaring at me the whole way through.