teaser

At the Wings Club,in VIP space.

There are three men hanging around, sitting at the lavish dark blue sofa.Surrounded by dim lights.

Champagnes,whiskey,bourbon,and the colourful drinks wether mocktail or cocktail scatter around the square table.

There is someone wearing a black denim jacket with black T-shirt underneath, pair it with some tight ripped black jeans and a pair of heavy black boots.

He just sitting and observing the other two make a conversation while tousling with his luscious dirty blonde hair.

"So..What is the occasion? I mean it's quite rare for us nowadays to meet with each other.."

The one with emerald green button-up shirt and a matching sleeveless blazer,complete matching -coloured pants asks.

Giving some vintages and formal vibe but decided to make it informal by rolled the sleeves up and wearing some dangling earrings plus silver rings at his long-slender fingers.

"Do we need to have an excuse to catch-up?Or..Do you 'busy' with something else?"

The jet-black haired gives a point,a certain agenda about his dear friend.Smiling with a crooked teeth,he styled his hair with pushing it and make it bounce again and again.

The black hair wears a harajuku style,blue jacket with a clean white T-shirt underneath.Pair it along with some tight blue jeans.And he also put some accessories like rings and a bracelet at his hand.

The brown hair just chuckled,amused with his fellow friend.He continues with,

"I'm just asking,who knows someone from us could be..Like..I don't know,settle in with someone?"

The one who kept silent suddenly asks,

"Like, what.Married? Huh, is there such a thing for us three..I mean I don't think there is someone suitable enough for me."

"More like worth enough for you,right?"

The blonde chuckled,while bringing a glass of whiskey to his faint-pink lips.

"So..What is the criteria that you think worth enough,huh?"

"Hmm..Let me give an idea..Someone that has a body like a supermodel ,a face sculpted like a goddess and someone that has her own passion for her life, right? Ouh smart like Albert Einstein and can be a maid for you,y'know what I mean."

One of the three try to make a guess about his blonde friend while nudging his shoulder with mischivieous expression, making the jet black hair shaking his head left to right.The jet black hair responded with,

"That sounds impossible,almost like a perfect woman .Why don't make it simpler...Like just a woman that..I don't know..Kind and beautiful?"

The other two just laugh out loud,hearing the older friend,the blonde commented

"You are funny,hyung"

____________________________________________________

•~~*aura{ticklingheart,warmingcheeks,trappingmystery,beautifulshapes.}*°•