School Ball - John Phillips

I was sitting in my Dorm doing my math homework. I've been trying to do it for like two hours. Suddenly the door opened and my roommate came in. 

John Phillips. He's a total asshole and we hate eachother since we were little kids. Our mom's are best friends. And also we share a dorm since there weren't any where I could have been with a girl. 

He came in and closed the door. I turned back to my desk and went on with the work. After some minutes I felt as if someone was staring at me. ,,What the Fuck do you want, asshole?'' ,,Nothing. I just like to look at you trying to do your homework'' ,,Fuck you'' I answered. ,,You know I would help you if you'd ask nicely'' ,,Yeah right'' ,,No but really. You just have to ask'' he said walking closer but I didn't noticed since I wasn't paying attention to him. ,,You know I would rather die than ask you'' ,,Oh well that's a shame'' he said leaning forward and putting his hand on my desk. ,,I would really like helping out my enemy'' he said in my ear. Shivers ran down my spine. ,,Well I-'' I turned my head and our noses brushed against eachother. I had a weird feeling in my stomach. Like Butter-. Wait. No. You can't fall for him. He's your enemy. We stared in eachother's eyes for what felt like hours. Suddenly the door opened and we got back to what we were doing before everything. My two best friends were there. ,,Omg. Girl school ball is coming and we really want you to come with us'' Jane said. ,,Guys I don't know. I don't even have a date'' ,,It's okay. Not everyone has one'' Brooke answered me. For a brief moment I looked at John. I saw him staring. ,,Okay alright. I'm going'' They strted screaming. ,,God couldn't you do that somwhere else'' Phillips said clearly annoyed. ,,Fuck off'' I said. 

Skip to the Ball

Well here I am with Jane, Brooke and their boyfriend's. We were sitting at the table chatting about random things. .Then the others got up to dance. I sat alone at the table when someone tapped my shoulder. It was baker. Phillips old friend. They don't talk anymore there was something apparently with some girl or I don't know. ,,Hey. Uhm... I saw you sitting there alone and I thought you'd like to dance" ,,Thanks. That's really nice'' I got up and we went on the dance floor whit him. My eyes caught Phillips. He looked really jealous. I decided to ignore him. After the dance we sat down again and baker sat down to our table. We were talking when John came over. ,,Could I steal Julie for a moment?'' Everyone looked at him. ,,I'll be right back'' I told them and went off with John. We got to a room and he pushed me in. It was really small so i was kinda pushed against the wall. ,,What the actual fuck do you want from me asshole?'' ,,Why the fuck are you with Baker. He's an asshole'' ,,Atleast he's nice unlike you'' ,,Good I'm gonna regret this'' In that Moment he kissed me. I was shooked but kissed him back. And again these feelings of butterflies in my stomach came back. I never wanted that moment to end. He slowly pulled away and before I could say anything he went out the, leaving me alone with my thoughts.