School Ball (part 2)

I was standing there frozen in spot thinking about what just happened. I decided to go back to my friends. ,,Hey guys, i'm gonna head back to my dorm. See you tomorrow'' ,,Do you want me to go with you?'' Baker asked. ,,Thanks for your offer but I need some time to think about something, but thank you'' ,,It's alright. Be safe. See you tomorow'' Without saying another word I went out the exit doors. It was pretty dark and to be honest I was scared.

After about five minutes of walking I went into the building. As I entered the dorm room I expected Phillips but he was nowhere to be found. I put my coat down on the chair. Where could he be? It was really late and I was getting worried. I was pacing back and forth in the room. Why was I so worried about him? We literally hate eachother. Suddenly I remembered that he likes looking at the stars on the roof. Without wasting another minute I went out the door. I went to the stairs that led to the rooftop. I got up and stood at the door. I took a deep breath and opened the door. The cold breeze touched my skin and I realized that I left my coat in the dorm room. But atleast I found him. He was sitting on the edge. ,,What are you doing here?'' ,,What am I doing here. I was worried about you. Do you know what time it is?'' He just shrugged his shoulders. There were a few moments of silence and I sat down next to him. I was freezing a bit and he seemed to notice so he put his jacket around my shoulders. ,,Aren't you-'' ,,Shut up'' ,,Make me'' he rolled his eyes at my comment. There were another few moments of silence when I decided to speak up. ,,Why did you kiss me'' ,,I'm drunk. It was a mistake'' ,,Well you seem pretty sober to me to be honest'' ,,Gosh, could you stop being a bitch. It's annoying'' ,,Oh come on Phillips. Don't lie to me. We've known eachother since we were like five'' ,,You mean we were forced because of our Parents. But we hate eachother and it won't change'' ,,You are unbelivable Phillips. Why are you such an idiot. After all these years you still didn't realize that I never really hated you. Infact I'm in love with you'' I quickly covered my mouth after I realized what I just said. He looked at me with wide eyes. Shit. I'm such an Idiot. I stood up. ,,Forget it. I didn't mean it'' He also stood up. I was about to leave when he pulled me back and kissed me. He pulled away and said: ,,I Love you to''

Hi Guys. Sorry that I didn't posted anything. Do you have any requests?