Beautiful Disaster

The band is introduced with some lore for Connie and some for Eren. :) find more on my tumblr

______

The drive to The Rocks seemed like it went by in less than a minute when in reality, the drive was fifteen, plus having to stop at the gas station to get Jean his energy drink. Sasha ushered you in, and you picked out a snack to chew on so you wouldn't get bored at the bar since it was so early and no one would be there for another hour.

The high was still messing with your brain and you didn't want the panic to rise while you were in public so you didn't make any eye contact with the cashier, even though your brain was telling you that they one hundred percent know you are higher than a kite right now. Sasha was pretty good at being a trip-sitter, which is a good thing since you are a lightweight with anything.

Once all four of you arrive in the back parking lot of the bar, you all launch yourselves out of the crowded vehicle. You were excited about the fact that you were going to be seeing a live show, and from what Jean and Connie were saying, they all got special back-stage passes. But you knew that they were being sarcastic.

Connie wraps his arm around you and Sasha's shoulders while Jean leads the way into the back door. The alleyway was surprisingly clean with only a few weeds peeking out from the foundation of the other buildings. The large black door that read, "Employees Only!" in red sent a warning to solicitors.

Jean opens the door and holds it for the three of you and with the dim lighting. The backroom that you were led into is what you guessed was the breakroom for employees. It was lit up softly with multicolored LED lights and decorated with comfy leather seating that you could literally sink into. There were three different doors with different signs that read, "Stage", "Dressing Rooms", and "Exit to Club". Actually being in the building was giving you butterflies; you were nervous to meet the rest of the group. Will they like me? Will they think I am weird? You felt yourself rubbing your hands together nervously.

Sasha knocks you out of it, "Hey, do you need something to drink." Her golden gaze looked worrisome, "Connie, I knew you letting her take a hit was going to make her sick." Her eyes stare daggers into the tall man between you two.

Connie doesn't respond but does roll his eyes at her and leads the group over to one of the inviting couches. You all plop onto the couch with Connie's arm still wrapped around the both of you; and to be honest, it was grounding you.

Now that you were seated and not as overwhelmed with the new environment, you could hear some music coming from the door that read "Stage". You notice Jean was on the phone pacing around the room, chattering to someone about how they are late or something. He sighs as he puts his phone in his pocket, "Well that was Floch and he said he won't be here for another 40 minutes since he has to do something with his girlfriend."

You finally had the balls - probably the weed - to ask Jean who this person was, "Who's this Floch dude?"

Connie speaks up this time with an annoyed look, "He's a douche that doesn't care about this band. He always puts his wants before the band's needs and I'll give it to him, he's fucking killer as a DJ and a producer so they can't really risk losing him at all."

All you can think about is how can they risk losing him if they go to a university full of talented musicians and artists. Like hell, you'd do it if you knew what the hell all those buttons meant.

Jean continues Connie's explanation, "Floch is amazing, and we have tried to see what other producers go to MIA but not many have the same vision as us. They like their own things and so do we, and Floch seems to genuinely enjoy our music. That's the main reason why we haven't thrown him to the side. Plus, we get more people to come when they see that Floch is the DJ while we play." Makes sense.