Beware

okok I know i said this would be as exciting but i got a little ahead of myself lmao

------

Your stomach was churning from anticipation, and also from eating those snacks you brought from the gas station. The bar was so close to opening and the three of you have already downed two rounds of tequila shots. Connie and Sasha seem to be fine but you haven't drank since...

Whatever, you shake the nerves off and notice the two bouncers start setting up their station at the front doors ahead of you. They were pretty large men dressed in all black, one with bleached and toned white hair notices you staring and gives you a quick wink. You blush and turn away while taking a sip from your glass that swirled with alcohol.

Your body was now turned towards the stage and you could see the band start to set up their microphone stands and chairs. You see Marco and Eren chatting and tuning their guitars closer to the right wing of the stage while Jean and Mikasa talk on the other side, but they seem to be talking about something important because Jean's eyebrows knit together anxiously. But your eyes lingered longer on the drums.

At first glance, Armin didn't seem like the type of person to be playing in a band. But the longer you stared at the blonde boy, you could see that he was in his element. He stretched his arms up and over his back, pulling his elbow to the side. His under arm was exposed to you and you could see the toned lats of his back and his triceps. He proceeds to bring his arms in front of him so he could roll his head around a couple times.

Armin picked up his set of black drumsticks and tapped on his floor tom for a warm up. Your eyes widened when you saw how fast his hands moved, creating a beautiful and rough beat. He continues to rhythmically tap on the floor tom, moving his right hand over to the ride cymbals to lightly hit them and his left to the snare, all while doing the count-like beats on the bass drum. After seeing him finish his warm-up with a hiss! from the cymbals, he grabs the lower part of his tank-top and brings it up to his face to wipe away the sweat building up on his forehead.

That gave you a semi-clear view - screw the big-ass tom-toms in the way - of his toned stomach. Your mouth and eyes open slightly at the sight. His torso was littered with tattoos that you never would've guessed he would have. How sculpted he looked made your legs close together tightly. You try to calm yourself down by bringing your glass up to your heated mouth.

Before you could literally start to drool, Sasha's arm blocks your vision. She waves it in front of your line of sight, "Hello, y/n! Earth to y/n?"

You reluctantly turn away from the stage back over to your little group, "Sorry, what were you saying?"

One of Sasha's perfectly arched eyebrows rises and she gives you a sly smile, "Connie and I were just talking about how you will be meeting some more of the group once the doors open."

You feel your heartbeat slow slightly hearing about meeting even more people. You just knew your social battery was going to be shot by the end of the night. You give your new friends a shaky smile, "Oh yay."

Connie recognizes your nervousness, "If you need a breath of fresh air after the club gets full, we can all just go backstage and get some private service there."

You were thankful that Connie was so considerate, he was the most grounding person you've met since moving to Marley. You weren't expecting such kindness and familiarity from the city since you were from a smaller town in a completely different state. Moving here was a smart choice. Getting away from all the drama in your hometown will help you heal; hopefully it won't follow you here. All the people you've met on your first day at MIA have left a good impression on you so far and you hope that these acquaintances turn into life-long friends and not like the ones from the past.