Chapter 1: Replay

Cope
Cope
Cope
Cope

James corden
Corden
Corden
Corden

That's odd .Usually amber is the one coping into her victim's mind ..but it was not supposed to go like this"...no...no ....NoO."

This made amber flinched at the sudden voice change of Booboo .

"S-s-sorry boss " " WE HAVE FINALLY FOUND OUR AFTER YEARS, CeeNTURIES , EONS OF SEaRCHING WE CAN'T JUST LET HIM GO OUT OF OUR HANDS "

"Yes boss" even tho amber changed her tone to settle her composure , but in reality all she had was fear in her eyes and ears from hearing Booboo's puberty voice cracks ring into and out of her ears.

"WE need to track down that asian Faline san so I could project my insecurities onto someone " "aren't you asian too or summ???" "Shut UP I'm only 25% asian " he gritted his teeth to show the group his alpha male shein sunglasses baldie head Andrew tate Attitude king dominance.

"Gotta go my mom is telling me to get off her phone to have dinner continue the Cope to Faline San"

Booboo raised his phone high into the air and yelled " All hail the CopeLord !"

The apricot-head group members continued after him like mindless minions "All hail the CopeLord!"

Suddenly they all heard a phone ringing from someone, they all looked back,and saw that it was Amber's

♡♡♡♡♡

"Oh shit"

She rushed towards out of the CopeLord headquarters just to see that she had a vc from ......Faline San?

" shit ...This is not going according to plan" she said grabbing a fistful of her hair.

"Maybe , I should just tell him to stop and thrown in a random slur.."

" Stop trying to vc me ___"

"That will work " Amber closed her eyes and prayed that Faline will leave her alone..

This is day is really going rough on me , I just hope I doesn't get worse...she thought to herself while hugging her legs in the washroom stall.

'Notification '

"Hmm?" I turned on her phone to see the message , her eyes widened in surprise.

"But-but Amber , how will our rivals to lovers arc begin?
Leave your group amber come to me.."

She blushed red just at the thought of it , she could imagine his voice saying that to her . Her head was heating up ,she kicked her legs in the air repeatedly in embarrassment, her mind was going through was thousand-no,no -a million thoughts and scenarios ,but she was already in a relationship...

You could call it tough love. But-but how could possibly reject Faline San? how could she possibly reject him?

So she lied, she could just get rid of the boy afterwards.

Well -That's what she thought.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

That's what she remembered from how and when they first met , it's been a while since Faline San 's results for her examination came out , but it had never been confirmed that Faline forgot her, maybe he too remembered their moments together .

She shed a tear from her cheek which fell on the screen of her phone while she walked through the streets.

We could start a whole arc together

Who knew that one day the person to whom you used to talk with everyday , will become someone who's doorstep you're afraid to knock on .

Finally she was there

Amber gathered all of her might and courage and-

* knock * *knock*

To be continued-

My social's -Mikanowhere on YouTube and pinterest

I need rest. I am not experienced in writing long ass chapters 😢 . Hope yall enjoyed tho.