3

During the war

Margot and Bellatrix
I stopped in my tracks when I saw her in the Great Hall.

Her eyes met mine, a malicious grin on her lips. She stopped torturing the child on the floor with her wand and walked towards me.

I held my wand tight.

"I guess I was wrong. You did survive!" She said mockingly.

"That makes both of us; but now I'm certain you have low chances of surviving after this." I chuckled, immediately throwing the Cruciatious Curse at her. She collapsed on the ground and shook violently, her piercing screams filling the big room.

"Is this what you saw all the times you did this to me?" I kneeled down to her, I saw tears stream down her face. I've never seen her cry.

She could barely muster up a word, given her unfortunate state.

I ran over to the injured child she was torturing and called for help. Once I had someone to take care of him, I strode towards Bellatrix.

I lifted the spell off of her and grabbed the underside of her jaw, forcing her to look up at me. "Look at what you did to me." I whispered, watching my fiery stare through the reflection of her glossy orbs.

"You deserve much worse than what's coming to you." I squeezed her face tightly, eliciting choked sobs from her pale face.

I released her jaw and pulled out a knife from my pocket. I held it over her and stuck the knife straight into her throat.

Her wide eyes bulged out of her face. She choked on her own blood, making unpleasant sounds. Once she was dead, I left her there.

——————

After the war

"Are you ready?" He asked me as we stood at the doors of Malfoy Manor.

I took a deep breathe, nodding at Mattheo. I opened the tall double doors in front of us and we walked in.

Nobody was home.

We found ourselves in the same place we were both held captive. He had a jug of gasoline in his hand while I had a lighter in mine.

He handed me the jug and I began to drench the entire room in gasoline. 

I watched the flame on the lighter for a moment and threw it on the floor, the fire spreading immediately.

Mattheo grabbed my hand and pushed me back as the fire grew. We watched as it went up in flames, as the trauma I faced went up in flames.

——————

"It's as if nothing ever happened." I took in my surroundings being back at Hogwarts.

"I know. The view is still as beautiful as it was before." Pansy said, enamored. We were both looking out the window in our dorm at the perfectly restored school.

"Well, nothing like a good common room party to make us forget all the bad stuff that happened here." I grinned at Pansy.

"Oh, I'm so ready to get shit faced." Pansy smirked. "You and I both. Trust." I sighed.

——————

I did my hair and makeup and slipped on my dress. I admired my curves in the mirror, astonished by myself.