Lily's Pizza - Lily Jacobs

"STOP YELLING CATHERINE!"

"YOU STOP!" I yelled back.

"YOU'RE THE REASON YOUR FATHER LEFT!" Then she hit me. I hate remembering those times.

"I'm going, I can't be NEAR you!" She yelled, my mom never liked me. She left. She really left. I started packing a backpack, sobbing my eyes out. I stepped outside and looked around the neighborhood. I started walking down my street, onto another street, onto another. Soon enough I ended up in a different state, Louisiana.

"Hey little girl, are you okay?" Said a lady with long dark brown hair.

"Yeah, I just ran away from home, my mama was super abusive."

"Oh, poor thing, I'm Riley, I live just down the road, I'll show you if you like?" I looked at her thinking about it.

"I don't bite, promise." She said again.

"Ok." I finally said.

"Ok, what's your name?" I looked around. I saw a sign that said Lily's Pizza, next left.

"Lily." I said.

"Ok, come with me, it's not a long walk." It was a long walk. Or maybe it was just that I've been walking for 3 hours. We went inside and I got cleaned up. It was nice hanging out with Riley, she was chill and she taught me some things, like how to never trust a cop. And how to always fish out someone's bad side first. And how to shoot a gun. That was fun.