S1 E1 "First day"

I got into Kathy's car and sat next to Anna in the back.
"Mira, aren't you so excited for 7th grade?" Anna said while hugging me. "Omg yeah." A few minutes later we pulled up to the Ishii-Peters.
"Oh my god." Me and Anna say in sync surprised by Maya's hair.
"I know I hate it."
"Why? It looks so good, are you serious?"
"No it doesn't. You swear?" "Swear"
"Yeah Maya, your hair actually looks really good" I but in.
"Thanks guys" Suddenly all you see is Shuji getting in the car.
"Move your bag dummy." This man is soooo fine.
"Don't call me that" Maya say's. I'd let him call me dummy any day but that's just me.
"Maya move your bag."
"Are we picking up Sam next?"
"Yeah"

"Hey guy's... Maya wtf did you do to your hair?" Sam says looking back at us.
"Na Mira, you said it looks good." Maya say's now insecure.
"It looks like shit Maya"
____________________________________________
"Anna Kone"
"Present"
"Brandt Jackson"
"President" The whole class started laughing. To be honest I didn't think that it was funny but maybe my humor is broken.
"Ok Mr cool guy, Uh Amira Reed."
"Here" I don't why but as soon as I said that I felt multiple eyes on me like damn didn't know I was that fine.
"Maya Ishii-Peters"
"Present"
"Ishii, your making me hungry that means food right?"
"Yeah how'd you know?" Maya asks confused"
"Spent a little time in Japan teaching English in my 20s. Rebecca Roth."
"Here"
"Guys?"
"Yeah?"
"What?"
"Uh is Alex looking at me?" Anna asks. Poor girl she's had a crush on him for so long now and he hasn't showed any interest. Maya slowly turns her head to look at Alex.
"No"
"How about now?" Anna than moves her bra strap to be visible.
"No he's hitting Brandt in the balls" I say awnsering her question still looking over at the boys.
"He'll probably look at me later"
"Yeah" Me and Maya say trying to boost her confidence.
"Listen here everyone I have your locker assignments. So you can just take it outside." Everyone starts standing up and grabbing their stuff. While Me, Anna and Maya try and find are lockers we see these signs that say "Brandt loves Maya. Dustin loves Maya." When'd they even have time to do this.
"Guys, what is happening. They're literally the hottest boys in school." Besides your brother. (•-•)
"Maya it's happening."
"Hey Maya, come over here." Becca said calling her over I don't trust her for a minute. She suddenly wants to talk to her when the hottest boys in school find her attractive. This whole thing seems suspicious but I'm gonna let Maya have this and hope it not some sort of sick joke.
"Omg Anna, Mira come with me."
"Maya, they're calling you not us." I say to her. She walks over there slightly shaking her hair. (Ok girl I see you)
"Hey Anna, I'm gonna go find my locker."
"Hm? Okay see you later Mira."
I start walking until I finally found my locker. I open it and start putting random stuff in there because why not.
"Hey, your Amira right?" I look over just to see Dustin. Ngl bro is mad fine but that's my friend's man so I'mma back off for now.
"Yeah, why?"
"No reason just thought you were cute." Bro got be smiling and shi. "Oh really, now?
"Yeah, can I get your number?" I'm confused if he likes Maya why's he asking for my number. I mean I'm gonna give it to him but still.
"Yeah you gotta pencil or sum?" I asked him cause a girl don't got time to dig in her bag.
"Yeah here" He handed me a blue mechanical pencil. I'm bout to steal it bro. I wrote my number down on a price on paper and handed it to him.
"Thanks, Ma" He said than walked away. He can't do that to me, can he? I walked to the girls locker room to find Maya and Anna. I found them sitting on a bench.
"Mira"
"Yeah?"
"Is there another Maya in this school?" The shorter girl asked me.
"No, I don't think so. It has to be you" I replied to her.
"Hey you, three" That old ass gym teacher say holding three gym uniforms. She handed us the uniforms. I don't why she having an attitude with me. I'll pull that ponytail right off her head.
____________________________________________
"I'm so sorry but here comes Brandt" Anna says as Brandt approaches us. I slid over so he would sit next to Maya.
"Omg Mira" Hehehehehe. He sits between me and Maya. Although it seemed like he wanted to be as far away from her as possible considering our knees were touching I'd push him closer to her but I don't know him like that. All I hear is Anna laughing and Maya telling her to stop.
"Sup" Um I know he's not talking to me.
"Sup" This is so awkward. (Not me writing this at 3:47 am)
"You seem kinda familiar" Your joe king.
"We were in the same class in 5th grade"
"Really?"
"Yeah, people used to make fun of me for having acne" (Same girlie(T-T))
"That was you?"
"Yup, surprising huh?"
"Very" I hate teenage boys. I glance over at Maya to see her intensely staring at Brandt's neck. He seems to take notice and look at her for a quick second, quick enough for her to not notice.
"Is your friend staring at my neck?" He whispers to me so that only I could hear.
"Hey, maybe thats her hobby"
"Looking at people's necks"
"Yup" I ate as I should.
"But then again there's Dustin, he's fly" Anna said way to loud. But she's right his earring hits different.
"He's so hot"
"Yeah" I glance at Brandt shaking his head while watching the game. Did he hear that or nah.
"His earring is so hot." Maya said.
"Yeah. I know"
"He's so cute" They're in there own little world.
"And then there's...him" Anna says fantasizing over Alex. I can't blame her he's mighty fine. He turned his head and looked at her for a second.
"Earth to Blondie! Batter up!" The P.E teacher yells at Anna.
"Anna she's talking to you" I tell her while she sits there dumbfounded.
"Anna that's you" She runs up there.
"Go Na, you got this! Kick it Na!" Maya say's hyping her up. This is so awkward. Alex rolls the ball to her and she kicks it hitting his nose. All you hear is people gasping.
"Man down, everybody sit down. Take your victim to the nurse"
____________________________________________
Me and Maya are sitting in class talking when Anna comes in.
"Dustin's a bitch"
"A bitch?"
"That's what Alex said I think you should just go with Brandt but obviously whatever you want to do" She said to Maya.
"I don't know maybe being with a bitch is the best thing for me. Their not best friends?"
"I mean obviously not anymore"
"I don't wanna be with him than" I mean I'll have him.
"Shit. I mean I only what someone who's best friends with Alex so we can be in the same room for our first fingers" Maya say's That's mad weird but okay.
"Quiet down. Young sir in the care bear sweatshirt, come share something you did over the summer" The teacher say referring to Maya.
"She's a girl" Jafeer (I think that how you spell it) says. Yassss at least he knows.
"Yeah I'm a girl" She get up and starts walking up there while there's slight clapping. She start talking about how she watched this show a bunch of times.
"I really want to play couch just give me a chance. Let's see that in instant slo-mo. Puwahhhhhh!" Um get it I guess.
"Buhhhhhh" She rolls her head on the teacher's chest. (Insert laughing)
"AhHhHhHhH"
"Sit down" Maya walks back to her seat.
"Okay everyone take out your summer reading and get into groups of four"
"What do you think if I give this note to Brandt?" Maya asks
"It could go like this"
         Waz (insert arrow pointing up)?
                         Les b u+me?
"Yeah but add my name so he knows it's from me"
"Yeah, yeah your right"
         Waz (insert arrow pointing up)?
                         Les b u+me?
                                     -MIP