S1 E2 "Miranda"

A/n: Sorry I haven't updated I just lost interest in the show after I finished it.
                          Amira's POV
I was supposed to be going to the bathroom like I told Maya and Anna, when in reality I just got bored of their little game. So I went to go pay a visit to Shuji. I knocked on the door.
"For the last time, Maya, I haven't seen your doll."
"Um it's not Maya." I said opening his door.
"Oh come sit down." He said signalling me to go sit on his bed where he's currently drawing something in his notebook.
"What're you drawing?" I asked him peering over his shoulder to look at his notebook.
"Just doodling. What happened did my sister finally bore you, and you realized who's the better sibling?" He asked me closing his notebook giving me his full attention.
"You could say that."
♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡
(Y'all like my new divider🤭)
It was finally lunchtime and I went to go to my locker. There stands one of the finest boys I've ever seen, Dustin Long. Keyword: ONE.
"Yo, Amira." The light skin said.
"Hm?"
"I was wondering if you wanted to sit with me at lunch?"
"Of course Dusty."
We walked to the cafeteria and as soon as we sat down all we heard was....
"SHUT UP! SHUT UP!" Sam yelled from across the room making everyone look at him.
"Oh my god, everyone, what's in that box Maya and Anna are those dolls. Maya and Anna have a box full of dolls that they're playing with tonight." After he said that Maya and Anna started packing up their stuff.
"Looks like your little friends are playing with dolls at their big age." Brandt says
"Oh shut up." I elbowed him.
"Ouch that really hurt me."
♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡
Me, Maya and Anna were walking out of school when they suddenly stopped to look at Miranda, Charney and Stevie.
"Hey ladies, I just wanted to apologize."
"Shut the f*ck up, sl*t."
"Okay...?"
"Leave!"
Sam nods and walks away.
"There you are girls, okay, let's go." Kathy says to me, Maya and Anna.
"Mom, what are you doing. I told you when we're at school never to get out of the car. And why are you wearing that tank top, like with your breasts out are you kidding?"
♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡
I was currently reading a book on Anna's bed while her and Maya were figuring out what to do. Maya grabbed the cigarette (or whatever) that she got from Miranda and started to fake smoke it.
"Don't hog all of it like I want it."
"Okay slut." Maya picked up the phone and started dialing a number making me look up from my book.
"Wait, who're you calling?" Anna asked to the black haired girl.
"Shh"
"Hello?"
"Samm." He said something I couldn't really make out but it caused Maya and Anna to laugh.
"Hey." Maya said in a deeper voice than usual.
"Wait who is this?"
"It's Miranda Harris."
"Okay..." The girls started laughing a bit.
"Hello..?"
"I was wondering if you had any salami.... Cause I'm trying to make a sandwich." Maya said failing to keep in her laughter.
"Hello..?" Maya proceeded to hand the phone to Anna.
"Sorry about that I just had to um use the bathroom quickly but I just wanted to tell you that I have a feeling you like Maya Ishii-Peters." Maya grabbed the phone before the conversation could be longer and hung it up.
"STOP IT, NA! You're a b!tch."
"No you are." The blond replied.
"Oh my god I have an idea"
♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡
After Maya and Anna had this little love session with the mirror and changed into completely different outfits and makeup that don't represent their style, we told Anna's dad we were going on a walk and he gave us some money. We ended up in the store buying lighters.
"Um hi, where are your lighters?" Maya asked the cashier, he pointed to the lighters on the counter.
"Oh. So um I think I want like four of them. Or is that too many?" Anna turned around to a little kid and said
"Sup. You're with your mom? We're here alone b!tch, jk. But we really are here alone." Before turning back around.
"Should I do like three, four. Anna. Anna!"
"What?"
"Do I do three or do I do four?"
"Just however many people get usually."
"So three, yeah three. We'll just do three or whatever"
"Thank you." We all said. We walked out of the store right after buying them and started walking to god knows where.
♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡
Before I knew Me, Miranda, Charney, Anna, Stevie and Maya were standing there watching six boys coming through the window. May I mention one of them is eight. I saw a familiar face when we lined up into a boy and girl line. Id recognize those curls anywhere, it was Dusty.
"My mom's not home soooooo...." Miranda said.
"Cool." Miranda walked off with one of the dudes.
"Uhhh Stevie." She nodded and they walked off together.
"Amira." Me and Dustin walked off to a little storage closet. Once we got in there Dustin said
"Surprising to see you here, ma."
"I could say the same thing about you." He walked closer to me and grabbed my chin.
"I didn't say it was a bad thing." He whispered in my ear. He pulled me on by the chin and started kissing me.(I'm sorry for the cringe sh!t.) He slipped his tongue into my mouth fighting for dominance which he won. (I'm so sorryyyy😭😭😭😭)
We continued making out (🥲) until we heard shuffling and screaming.
"I think that's your que to leave."
"Aight, see you later mamas." He said giving me a quick pec before exiting the closet and jumping out the window. We all sat down in the couch acting like we were playing cards until Miranda's mom came in.
"Hi mom"
"Hi Miss Harris" we all said- Miranda
"Hi, how's your girls night?"
"Good."
"Just playing cards." Ms. Harris found the beer on the floor and saw the brand was japanese. So she immediately looked at Maya. 
"Did you drink this beer?!"
"Wha....no"
"Don't lie to me!"
"I- I'm not."
"Is that my coat?!"
"Ye-yeah."
"Come here! COME HERE! Let me smell your breath." Maya breaths a little in her face.
"Okay... I'm gonna have to call your mom."
"My mom..? Na?" She looked over at Anna then got up.
♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡
Words:1105

A/n: I'm thinking of making an reader version of this book should I?