07

Chapter 7

    Jiang Tao took the number from the clerk, but was reminded to wait for about half an hour.

    During peak dining hours, waiting for half an hour is considered short.

    There are two rows of small benches outside the store, made of plastic, Jiang Tao doubts whether such small benches can bear Cao An's weight.

    Standing by the guardrail on the fourth floor, Cao An glanced around on the third floor and found a retail chain store with cute small dolls in front of the window, which seemed very attractive to the younger generation.

    "Let's go shopping there."

    "Yeah."

    Taking the escalator next to it, the two quickly entered the retail store.

    Jiang Tao walked in front, and Cao An followed behind her. His tall and straight figure completely enveloped Jiang Tao.

    Jiang Tao tried to find something to say: "Is there anything you want to buy?"

    Cao An: "This place doesn't seem to be my style."

    Jiang Tao looked at the shelf on one side, and there were a few rows of cute hairpins on it, pink and tender Yes, reflecting the sparkling light under the lights in the store.

    After walking a few more steps, Jiang Tao found a mascot shelf with all kinds of lucky cats.

    Jiang Tao looked over one by one, and found a lucky cat car pendant with "Safe in and Out" written on it.

    She didn't want Cao An to just go shopping with her, and tried to suggest: "How about this?"

    Cao An had already looked at it when she put the lucky cat in her palm. It was a lucky cat with a white head and a red body. The bright red background made her palms as white as milk. Her hands were small, with long and slender fingers, and her nails showed a clean pink luster.

    "Are you sending me?" Cao An asked above her head.

    The low but calm tone made Jiang Tao feel a little ambiguous.

    Jiang Tao's heart skipped a beat.

    This was another question she hadn't expected. In the past, when Jiang Tao went on blind dates with other people, it was the men who were solicitous to give her gifts, and Cao An was the first to ask her for gifts.

    But if she refuses such a little thing, doesn't it seem too petty?

    Her earlobes were red, and she kept smiling at the lucky cat: "Okay."

    Cao An lifted the small shopping basket in his hand in front of her.

    Jiang Tao put the Lucky Cat inside with complicated emotions.

    With the lesson learned this time, she never suggested Cao An to buy anything again. She chose a very beautiful and lovely notebook, although she might not need it. Passing by the tableware shelf, Jiang Tao picked two more cute bowls.

    When she reached for the second bowl, Cao An's voice sounded from above her head again, with a trace of surprise: "For me?"

    Jiang Tao had already been begged for a gift by him once, and this time she said nothing, so she explained in a low voice "One for each of me and grandma."

    Cao An hummed, and took one for himself the moment Jiang Tao put down the two bowls and was about to turn around.

    Jiang Tao's face turned red.