17

Chapter 17

    "I'll be off tomorrow, what's the plan?"

    Cao An asked when the black jeep stopped in front of the fifth building and Jiang Tao took off the blindfold.

    Jiang Tao shook her head, tomorrow is a working day, and all her friends have to go to work.

    Cao An: "Then let's go out to eat at noon?"

    Jiang Tao no longer felt anxious when she was invited to dinner for the second time, and said with a smile: "Okay."

    Cao An: "Call grandma to come with you."

    Jiang Tao: "No, no, no, She usually stays with the aunts of the dance troupe, which is quite fulfilling."

    The two were talking, and grandma came out from inside, holding a homemade breakfast "snack" she had prepared for Cao An—— Two marinated eggs in a ziplock bag.

    Cao An then invited grandma face to face.

    Grandma smiled brightly: "You two go eat, I don't want to be a light bulb."

    Jiang Tao glared at grandma, and went into the room to sleep.

    Grandma stood outside and chatted with Cao An: "I heard from Xiaotao that you are going to attend a training class in the provincial capital on Tuesday?"

    Cao An: "Yes, I will bring you back some special products then."

    Grandma: "It seems like I am thinking about a gift, when will you come back?”

    Cao An: “There’s a meeting on Friday afternoon, and I’ll be home in the evening.”

    Grandma: “It’s hard work rushing back and forth, except for this kind of training meeting, do you usually travel a lot?”

    Cao An Smiling: "It's okay, our family picks up projects near our city, even if we go to the construction site, we can drive back on the same day."

    Grandma: "That's good, I heard that people in your line of work have to travel frequently. "

    Cao An: "This kind of situation does exist, but our city is so big, and I'm a local, don't worry."

    Grandma patted his arm with satisfaction, her eyes showing a bit of understanding.

    When Jiang Tao woke up in the evening, the grandfather and granddaughter chatted while eating.

    Grandma: "I've found out everything, Xiao Cao said he doesn't travel much."

    Jiang Tao: "You think far enough."

    Grandma: "Of course, you're my only granddaughter, Xiao Cao's family is rich, If he travel frequently, it is easy to cause problems."

    Jiang Tao thought for a while, and said: "Whether a man learns to be a bad man, it has nothing to do with whether he has money or not, and whether he travels or not. Just say that the doctors in the hospital are busy enough. There are those who often change their love partners, and some who concentrate on work and then go home. In the final analysis, it depends on whether this person wants to live an honest life."

    Grandma: "Then what do you think Xiao Cao is?"

    Jiang Tao lowered her head to eat, Grandma reminded her several times, before she said helplessly, "He should be quite self-disciplined."

    If a man who can strictly abide by garbage sorting and traffic order, and has a big face but always treats people politely is unreliable, then she don't know how to judge a man's character.