~1~

This scene was in my head for a very long time and I finally decided to write one. 12 hours in an elevator may sound a little illogical but who cares?- IT'S MAAN what we care about <3

"Anu listen to me once please? I'm sorry" It was Anuj begging for forgiveness after his careless behavior and what I did was to enter the elevator with my tote bag and few files and ignore him. He following me like a puppy is cute but... I should not melt, I need to stay firm.

He has damn audacity to ask for forgiveness after what he did? Seriously? That person almost escaped death, made me realize my love for him, skipped his lunch and most importantly he DID NOT TAKE HIS MEDICINES. 

"Are you serious Anuj? Its almost 2 pm and you have not taken your medicines while it was scheduled at 12:30 pm. I get it you're are very busy man but not taking your medicines on time is seriously ridiculous"

"I know Anu its my fault, I should have taken the meds. I'm really a careless guy but why are you leaving the office? I swear to god I will take meds on time but pls don't leave me again"

This man thinks I'm going to leave him? Oh my god. "Anuj I ain't going anywhere, I am just going to the cafeteria to grab some food for you so that you can have your medicines"

"So you won't leave me right?" He asked me softly. I take a guess that I just dug up upon his old wounds the way he got worried.

"No Anuj. How can I leave you in this condition? You're very important for me and leaving you is never in my syllabus. Get it?"

"Yes ma'am, I do get your every words"

"Good boy" The elevator suddenly came to an abrupt halt and sudden stop caused me to loose my balance and stumble on him. My body was pressed against him and my lips grazed against his. My heart skipped a bit when our lips touch unexpectedly. I felt a sudden rush of desire which I felt for none.

"I'm so sorry Anuj" Despite my reluctance, I separated ways while controlling my hormones. His lips were full and soft. It was so irresistible to control him. Ughhh I hate we are still in our friendship zone though I feel for him more than a friend.

"I'm sorry too" 

The elevator became eerily quite, except for the sound of our heavy breathing. His condition looked no better than mine. A flush of color rose to his cheeks, making him more hot and handsome. But wait... he is blushing? He is blushing. I made him blush for the third time in a day.

"You're blushing. I made you blush. Omg yayy, I made you blush agai-" I bit my lips upon realizing I shouldn't be saying that. 

He came dangerously close to me that I could feel the warmth of his body against mine. Feeling him so closely near me was so natural and right. His muscles twitched when  our arms touched together.  He bend towards my ear and lightly bit my ear, sending shivers down my spine. 

"What if I kiss you so passionately that all you can do is whine, moan and beg for more? That will probably make you flush more than you could ever blush." He whispered.

No, I did not, I DID NOT EXPECTED HIM TO SAY THAT!  He was gazing at my lips waiting for some response. I am trying to formulate some response for that question but... His eyes which was chocolate brown then is now dark stormy grey. I could see the love, passion, desire, and little bit of lust for me. He will be the cause of my death one day. 

"Anupama I waited for you for 26 years doesn't mean you will make me wait at this moment."

I was fidgeting with my pallu as I had no answer for his question. My eyes were down. I could not meet my eyes with his dark, longing, intense gaze. I was blank, fumbling and blushing and here my man decides to stare me so intensely that his stare made me feel alive, like every nerve ending in my body was on fire.

He lifted my chin, and suddenly all I could see was his face, inches from mine. I finally looked at his eyes again. I could see the hunger in his eyes, a need that mirrored my own. I could feel the passion in his eyes, a burning desire that threatened to consume us both.

"Anupama you very well know that I am a very, Very, V-E-R-Y patient man... but now my patience is loosing a by a thread so answer me. Would you love if I suck the soul out of you in this silent yet not so silent elevator? What you can only hear is our moans, our heavy breathing and our sloppy sounds of us kissing?"

I desperately wanted to say yes, but the way he affects me prevents me from even speaking. This man is surely gonna kill me one day! 

He stepped closer to me and my heart raced with anticipation. With each step he took towards me, my breath caught in my throat, and my heart beat faster.

He pressed his hand against the wall, leaning in closer to me, caging me in with his body. I was trapped between his body and the wall, his hand holding me in place, and I couldn't help but feel a rush of excitement.

What he did next was unexpected. I wasn't prepared anywhere soon. Without warning,  pressed his lips to mine, and I felt a jolt of electricity shoot through my body.

To be continued~

I extended way too much, I was supposed to write smut in first chapter itself but I could not! Do ya'll love the idea of sudden love making idea in elevator? Hopefully in future I will not extend to much and keep it up to 2-3 parts. 

Please vote and leave feedback on the chapter and how it's going! <3