part-1:First meet🍂

And it's autumn 🍁,
Cool Breeze falling leaves...
All happy smiles around...

Pov:y/n,
Walking on the streets as it's a week off ..is such a bliss ...but wanted someone..who makes me smile ,cheer me up all the time ... I need a guy like this autumn 🍂 who let's me fall for him again and again...

Thinking about her boyfriend whose coming in the future y/n is walking over giggling at cute babies .. and she stuck in the mid way seeing a cute chubby baby boy.. and when she tried to touch this cutiepie ..
There came a face ...

Pov his face: his face was like a moon in the dark,he was having that abundance glow ,with glossy pinkish lips.. goddd!! his 6feet tall ,gazing at him is just like seeing heaven...he was so handsome while btw his hair is moving for air and him setting it was wowwww!!!feeling him as mine was surely not a sin ..

Pov him: excuse me! Do you want to hold him and play??
Pov y/n,
His voice was like a fresh lily blooming in the season,I was just stuck looking at him ,his eyes spoke to me before he uttered.. his sweetest lips talking to me and I'm still in that watching him but haven't recognised he was talking to me ..

Hi 😅😅 myself y/n,
I...i saw the baby smiling so brightly..so I just came to see .. if u don't mind I would obviously catch him for hours..his so beautiful. I ..i mean the baby..🤭
Btw whats your name and I haven't seen you before here..

Him:
myself suga , I came for my studies here .. I took admission in jang yon clg..
This cute little one is my bby nephew ..I came to study as well look after him as they gave me his responsibilities and went to find a job for his mom.

Pov y/n: suga, do you know something,I'm also the same clg and I'm ur first frnd frm clg I hope so.. I'll even help you to take care of him ..I'll visit you after completing the clg hrs in your home if it's fine for you..

Pov suga: sure ! I doesn't even know anyone here..I'm happy I found you ..
And your so cool!! I'm impressed by ur kindness..I think u love babies ..

Y/n inner voice:yeah!! And even you ...I'll say u too..I should confess my luv to you in few days ..

Suga inner voice:she is so sweet ,I wish she would be my sweetheart!

See you tomorrow in clg ...
Bye then , ..

Next part on 28th March stay tuned !!!