part-2: Autumn melody 🍁

Days passed,

It's an Autumn evening 🍂,Hearing the melodies of chirping birds🍁,They were spending their time enjoying there company with each other

Hearing the melodies of chirping birds🍁,
They were spending their time enjoying there company with each other..gazing into each other's eyes feeling the autumn in that sweet smile of him..
Y/n: I was thinking to bake a chocolate cake as it's the best part we can enjoy in this season.what do you say suga?
Suga inner pov:I was already feeling the the fragrance of chocolate ..your big eyes makes me do backflips when ever I see them ..
Suga..!!?what were you thinking may I bake for you ?
Suga:yeah of course! Feel as your home y/n. I need more choco chips btw.. giggling..

Y/n went into kitchen from balcony..
Y/n inner pov: actually I think he have feelings towards me .. because when ever I see his eyes ..it reminds me how my dad sees my mom ...
He was always loving and encouraging..I hope he confess me as I'm his sweetheart before this autumn ends ...🍁🍁
Y/n is deeply in thoughts about the question which is running in her mind..
Is he purely in love with me or not..!!

Suga: y/n it has been long time what were you doing were you baking the cake or yourself ??(joking sweetly)
Suga pov: I wish I see her baking , I'll ask her to bake again when she confess me .I'm sure she was deeply in love with me . I'll wait untill she confess..
I just want to help her tiny hands while baking ..

Suga enters into kitchen..,
Y/n is it done??yeahh it's about to bake ..5min more..
Suga saw a bit of chocolate on her soft cheek ,as he thought of not touching until she was his girlfriend,he was silent but staring at that soft plum cheeks with a small drop of chocolate..
Y/n could you please wipe your cheeks ..your cute plum cheeks were dusted with chocolate ..(feeling a bit shy..and realised he said her cute )
Both of them started staring at each other ..suga went a bit close ..In the evening of this autumn,both of them staring at each other without blinking made their love as a song of Autumn melody 🍁.

The cake is done beep came from oven and they just moved away..

Stay tuned..!!!