Chapter One

** Let me know what you guys think! (:

*******************************************************

 So this was it, the moment that I have been dreading all along. This was the moment that i realized I was in love. You want to know the best part? It was all a dream. ALL of it...with the exception of HIM, he's real of course, i've just never talked to him before, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't even know i exist. I think I would like to call this little "situation" Love-At-First-Dream. Some may say that's cheesy, sappy, creepy even, but it is what it is...right?

Waking up was nausiating. No I didn't sleep wrong or anything, but something in my chest gave me a dull achy feeling. Every-time i would try to go back to the dream, or just think about it, I felt an emptiness inside. I knew the dream was exactly that; a dream, and it would never come true. I mean we've haven't even formally met yet. All i know is that his name is Kristopher Lavery, Senior at Alridge High School,he's not a jock,but he certainly is popular with the girls. I also know that he is the hottest guy in school, with hislean body and long black hair. Geez I'm drooling just thinking about it!

"Emmy are you ready yet? Your going to be late to school again!"

"Coming Mom!"

 I had absolutely no time for a shower, so i threw my  long, frizzy, auburn hair into a high bun, put a little mascara on to highlight my green eyes, and ran out the door.  I had about ten minutes left to get to school or else I'd be late, and it takes me about fifteen minutes to get there, This wouldn't really be a problem, except for the fact that I've been late to school everyday for the last two weeks and I am now facing detention. So I jumped into my old '71 Chevy Camaro and sped off.