𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌? | chapter 7

Thrid person pov☁︎:

WARNING ⚠️ MAKE OUT SCENE!!!!

As the evening begone the brown colored male was getting ready for another party. As always he was getting ready to make an entrance to make the people be wowed. He wared a suit that is black with a black tie to mach it. He wore the one of the most finest fabric.

He match it with some black shoes that fit perfectly with the suit. Well he practically stoled it with a good trade with the owner because he got caught, he traded because he doesn't want to use his powers because of some memory.

Actually this isn't really a party, well this is mostly a ball  because if he was going to a normal party he would ware casual clothes. When he was putting on some  perfume a loud horn was honking at his apartment . 

He rented an apartment since he doesn't  want to be with five anytime sooner. Basically that was his ride, he met someone at some other party and well thire practically best friends now.

His name was "Andrew". But Asher knew that he won't get really attached because he might backstab him too like his old best friend.

"Hey! Dickhead are you coming or not?"

"Hold on asshole"

"Wow sorry for asking"  Andrew rolled his eyes at the brown colored hair male.

" Oh shut up stop whining lets just go"

" Your hot by the way and nice perfume"

" I know and thanks you too"

" Let's go broom broom!!"

" What the fuck is wrong with you?"

____________________________________________

They arrived at the ball 1hour later. Just as Asher planned he was going for an entrance. He marched to the door with a smirk on his face an a laughing Andrew by his side. When the guards opened the big doors all guests was looking at them specially Asher. Everything was according to plan for Asher but then there's Andrew just by his side and mostly just stuffing his face with food and drinks.

Asher was dancing with many ladies but one caught his eyes. Her name was Monica Lawrence she was hot as the sun Said Asher. She has blonde hair that waved like the ocean and intoxicating blue eyes and has a body like a hour glass. She was wearing a body cone that hugged her sides perfectly. She was perfect.

They talked and drinked all night long until they agreed to go to Asher's place. Asher was dunk but not too drunk to lose his senses and Monica was kinda red to be honest because of the alcohol she consommed or because of what was going to happen to night. Asher said to Andrew that they needed a ride to his place and Andrew agreed because he was going home anyways.

____________________________________________

WARNING ⚠️ MAKE OUT SCENE!

When they arrived Andrew bid his good byes and good luck with a wink. They got inside and well...they started to make out Monica laid down to the couch with her lips on Asher's lips. And Asher laid on top of her he sat her up as he squeezed her butt Monica let out a small moan and asher took that as a sign to put his tongue inside her mouth to search inside.

Monica frantically ruffled his hair. Until the lights suddenly turned on and they saw a fuming five hargreaves sitting on a chair in front of them. They immediately got up and monica said she needed to go to the bathroom room. And Asher was fuming.

"THIS IS THE REASON YOU WONT HELP ME?! YOU ASSHOLE! YOU WOULD RATHER FUCK SOMEONE THAN HELP ME SAVE THE WORLD?!"  Five shouted

" THAT THE ACTUAL FUCK FIVE?! GET THE FUCK OUT!"

"Fine."

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU"

"you."

____________________________________________

Omg I didn't think I would do it but I'm actually proud of this chapter!! Sorry for the wait my loves!!  And I hope you would like and enjoy this chapter!!!

SMUT CHAPTER IS COMING!!! ARE YOU GUYS EXCITED?

Can I use this as my profile? Please comment!! Thankssss mwah my lovesss loveyouuuu

689 WORDS