First love confession chapter -1

The youngest son of multi-billionaire mafia Osman Medea was a good boy in his collage ,,everyone admire him for being a perfect man ..being kind ,gentle, pretty face, perfect flirting skills.. he was a actual ideal type for every other girl..

No one will ever know about Crash'' family background except his best friend shooter. 

shooter know all of his secret ,,  and 

Today was a basket  ball match in a collage ,everyone exited to see the match and most importantly too see crash ..

crash,, crash everyone shouting..

I am playing  and I was totally focused on my match but than I noticed shooter with a long pale face ,,and than I understood that today was not my day ,,cause she again refuse too see my match.. yeah, that one girl ''Ella''..

symbolically Ella means -(a beautiful fairy) but she is kinda my little devil..

today after winning the match I decided to propose her in front of the whole collage so my chance of success may be increase,, but as always my little devil refuse..

she is the only girl who has a power to refuse my proposal ,, that's why I am kinda afraid ..

after finishing the match shooter approach me with a cunning smile,,, what's  up my mafia boy what happen ,, your fairy again didn't come .. I smash his head as bad as I can..

stop rambling shooter ,,I am already pissed off .  he said, with a very serious look,, you already win the match than what is pissing you off.. oh? maybe the thought of your beautiful fairy taking your soul to the heaven,, he was laughing so hard.. and than I kicked his ass,, and tell him to not to make fun of your heartbreak friend..

but shooter was unstoppable..

Than he suggest me a thousand time again to stop chasing Ella , and finish my obsession ,, cause its almost two months since I was trying to get her attention but always failed.. cause whenever I saw her my all flirting skill was go in a vain..

shooter still giving me his cunning smile ,, I hate it, I said .. what my smile ,,no, your pretty face ,I said randomly . than why don't you date me instead of that little devil.. I am staring at him furiously ..I want to smashed his face so bad ..but than I remember he is my best friend..

after our lot of random stuff ,, we finally get out of locker room.. we are going to get some food cause shooter already eat my mind, than I noticed my bodyguard Zean,, I said,, what are you doing here in my collage do you have a death wish ,, yeah, your little master was angry cause his girl refuse to see his match.. shooter said ..

Zean was a loyal bodyguard of my dad ,, and I know its gonna be bad If my dad know about Ella .. I don't want him to mess with my business , so, I hit shooter on his head for saying that stupid thing in front of Zean ,, cause he tell my dad every single detail he know..

But , I was sometimes feel grateful for having dumb best friend ,, and Zean always ignore him.

I asked again to Zean what he is doing here after shooter finished. Zean , said sorry for approaching me in a collage ,, he told me ,, that your father Mr. Oswan wants you to join todays club function .. It was going to be grand ,, I told him to stop ordering me.. and I am not interested in my dad's business tell him to not to disturb me again .. I am kinda sick of his interruption,, and you.. listen carefully, don't ever show me again your face in this collage ,, understood?

he said sorry and walked away..

 all that whole time shooter was beside me,, after Zean disappearance he again open his chatterbox,, wow,, Mr. younger master , you look exactly like a mafia in front of him , I told him to keep his mouth shut.

but he continue..

I have a suggestion for you my friend , so what is your next plan Mr. shooter ,I asked.. he said,, you are a mafia son ,, so what? ,, umm , so,, why don't you kidnap your beautiful fairy ,, I mean Ella.. his eyes was shining because of his super smart suggestion ..

I gain hit his head ,and this time he is about to touch the ground,, what wrong with you man, he said.. I am not in a mood to explain him cause he already drained me enough ,, so, I just walked . He was still following me.

Than I suddenly saw Ella ,she is going for her sketch classes, I try to avoid her , cause she rejected to see my match ,, and Ella approach me first , and shooter take his leave and walked away .

Ella was standing in front of me ,,and her red lips start tempting me , until she speak something .I am sorry , crash .. I was blank is she saying sorry for rejecting my basket ball match proposal ,, or something is wrong ..

I asked her to please make things clear ,, I like you ,, No, I actually love you ,, I know you have so many second thought ,, like I am a play boy , or just play with everyone's feeling but Ella I am being totally honest with you ,, you make me mad every time I saw you , I wanted to kiss you so hard in front of the collage, after todays match , but you didn't come.

Ella staring at me , after telling a so much about my feeling I was breathing hard. and she didn't gave me a lot expression, and without a single word ,she walked away..

I was watching her leaving , without accepting my love.

and than after seconds of silence , shooter bump on my back ,, what happen Mr. romeo , your little devil leave you on the edge of the cliff,, but don't jump, you can come to me anytime ,, my heart and my room are always open for you..

are you making fun of me ,,I said , no my little master I am just giving strength to handle your heartbreak..

and suddenly my phone ring, I pick it up , why you don't come with Zean , my dad asked.. I not your prisoner , so stop ordering me. my dad laughed. I heard you are chasing a girl name Ella , since two moths ,, you are my son crash, and as I know you ,, these are not your thing .. to chasing a girl for a past two months..

I was warning you dad , to not to mess with my business , and my girl ,, as you say I am your son , so, you have to understand that I can't tolerate your interruption,, I said furiously ..

oh? my son I actually don't want to mess with your business , so, come to today's night club party without any argument, otherwise be ready to handle its consequence. 

I throw my phone on ground ,, cause I hate orders .

as a result I join my dad's night club party , he introduce me with his business partner ,, and he also heir some new bodyguard to keep me in his control , so I didn't leave party on his off watch.

from a second floor of a club I was observing that , boring party until,, something interesting appear ,, If my eyes was working perfectly I saw Ella , in a dark black dress,, I instantly going downstair to saw her , but their is no one,,

I was dreaming or that was true.... I actually don't know what is it..