Chapter 40: Power Test, Concepts

Al'ravee shook his head with a wry smile 'Never mind, since they could all do it, so can I. I might as well do it now'

Al'ravee stood there and contemplated on the formula. He was soon able to generate his own equation with it, not aware of the armed men making their way to him.

"Hey! what's going on here... *gasp*" A man's voice sounded out from Al'ravee's side.

Three armed enforcers in black uniforms stopped in their tracks when they saw the child's head in Al'ravee's grasp. Even their years of experience never prepared them to see such brutality.

*Click Click*

"On the ground right now. Put your hands where I can see them. C'mon on the ground". They all pointed their guns at Al'ravee while their leader gave out orders.

They all thought Al'ravee had used a blunt-cutting weapon to kill the boy. Never did it cross their mind that Al'ravee had ripped the head off from the way he held it.

Al'ravee who had guns pointed at him was immediately annoyed. He wasn't upset that they interrupted him, he could pause his mind calculations to focus on other things and even multitask so it wasn't a bother.

He wasn't even upset with the way they addressed him, he considered himself beyond that.

No, he was upset because he would have to think of a way to kill them.

Al'ravees' right arm blurred as he threw the head at the men with full force.

SWOOSH!... BAM!

The head promptly disappeared and the next thing they know, the man on the right flew off the ground at a surprising speed. The force of the thrown head caused the man to curl up like a shrimp as he broke through the fence and then the wall of the house behind him.

Al'ravee stared in shock at the hole in the wall about nine metres away from him. He had known he was strong now but he hadn't tested it out.

He hadn't even reached the limit of his power yet but he could already send a man flying like he was hit by a speeding truck.

The remaining two enforcers stared at the hole too with their mouths open in shock. Al'ravees' hand had moved too fast for them to react.

"Eliot?.." The leader called out.

As for the victim himself, he was dead. Most houses in this area were made of concrete so even though his body went through the wall, it was damaged and broken beyond repair.

In fact, the man was already dead the moment the head hit his abdomen.

The enforcers didn't wait any longer, immediately opening fire on Al'ravee. Well, what else could they do?

TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA

Al'ravee instinctively wanted to dodge due to muscle memory but stopped, wanting to continue his tests.

'Wow,' He thought in wonder as the bullets fell to the ground after hitting him. 'I barely felt that hmm'

CLACK CLACK

The enforcers ran out of bullets but Al'ravee was still standing, looking at them the same way a child would look at an ant he didn't want to kill.

*WHOOSH*
*CRACK *
*BAM*
*RUMBLE*

Al'ravee suddenly disappeared from their sight, leaving feet-sized cracks on the ground. They subconsciously followed the cracks with their back soaked in sweat.

"That was embarrassing wasn't it?" A deep voice sounded out behind them.

They turned back to see Al'ravee coming out of another hole in the house behind them while brushing off the stones on his shoulder.