Author's Note Sequel

Hi, my lovelies!

Ah... to both your and my disappointment, this upload is not any chapter of Contracted Mate but another "author's note".

It has been over 2 years now since the last time you heard from me and I really hoped that the next time I upload anything would be an announcement that I'm back and the chapters would be republished with an improved version that I would be very confident to present to you all. But sadly, it is the opposite.

Ever since I started with my degree, things have been very difficult... this isn't an excuse and neither do I want to use it as one. Honestly, the story is barely a work in progress, I do write but rarely. This is my first ever fan fiction and the first ever story I started working on ever since I got into writing, and you guys showing so much love and support to it by reading it means the world to me; it's my fuel to keep on writing.

So, it's inevitable that I am not giving up on this story imaginably ever and neither am I giving up on all of you. I still want to write and finish this story not only for you all but for myself too. But the error is that I don't know how much time this is going to take. Being a reader myself I know how frustrating it can get to wait for a story to continue especially for such a long period of time and it is completely justified at the reading end of the book.

I don't want you all to keep waiting for me for the time period even I myself don't know how long... I fully relate to and reflect the frustration and disappointment one could feel as a reader and I would never want any of you beautiful people to feel that way because believe it or not, I love you guys a lot!

This story will be continued and reuploaded for sure but when, is still a mystery to me... So, I would suggest, if any one of you wants to walk away please feel free to do so, trust me, no hard feelings; I'd rather be happy. I truly believe in the Universe so if it is meant to be, you'll come across my page again one day, probably after a few years, and see that Contracted Mate is back up and running (✿◕‿◕✿)

Until then,

Love, Arv <3

Ps: I miss you all so freaking much!