THEY ARE ALIVE!!!

Y/n Mind: What is happening!? they delayed shutting down the server!?

Veigar raised his hand to open the console, but it didn't work.

Y/n Mind: Where is my console!? I can't use the chat and I can't contact the GM!?

Then Veigar began to recognize his surroundings. he realized that he was on the same throne as before, Veigar began to feel so different, his vision, hearing and smell were much better than in the real world. He began to smell dust in the air, Veigar was very confused by what was happening.

Semiramis: Lord Veigar, is everything all right?

Y/n Mind: Is the NPC talking to me? how is this possible!?

Semiramis: Lord Veigar?

Y/n Mind: I better respond quickly before she gets suspicious of me.

Veigar: I am fine... The GM call function is not working.

Y/n Mind: Huh?! My voice! It's different from my real one, this voice is calm and cold, but at the same time you can hear immense power in it, that's amazing!

Semiramis: Please forgive me, my lord. An Ignorant like me has no answer to that "GM call" you speak of.

Veigar realized that Catadow was lying on his lap, Veigar took the opportunity to pet Catadow a little. He realized he could feel Catadow's fur, it was smooth and soft.

Catadow: *purring*

Y/n Mind: Catadow is behaving like a cat in real life... amazing! His fur is so soft, how could I have a cat...

Then he stopped petting Catadow, so Catadow got off his owner's lap, sitting on the right side of the throne.

Veigar: *sigh*

Y/n Mind: Okay Y/N calm down. I need to know if outside the tomb of nazarick has changed too!?

Veigar: Shadow!

Shadow: Yes, My Lord.

Veigar: Exit the tomb and check your nazarick surroundings.

Shadow: Yes, My Lord.

Veigar: Garden of Shadows, Seven Shadows. go to the first floor and protect it from possible intruders.

Everyone: As you wish, lord Veigar.

all departed to obey their great lord's command, leaving Semiramis and Veigar alone.

Y/n Mind: it seems that the NPCs I created are totally obedient to me, this decreases the chances of them rebelling against me...

Semiramis: So, Lord Veigar.

Veigar: Huh?

Semiramis: What should i do my lord

Veigar: Let's see... so, come here.

Semiramis: Yes!

She happily ran towards her lord, but suddenly she got too close to veigar's face.

Y/n Mind: Wow! She smells so good....Wait! Smell?! There was no such function in Yggdrasil. But I like it, it's very good... I need to test something.

Veigar: Semiramis, I will touch you.

Semiramis: Yes!

Y/n Mind: She has a pulse. But how? She's an NPC that only runs on an AI program...

Semiramis had a visible blush on her face from Veigar's touch.

Y/n Mind: Why does she look so alive? And now the last test

Veigar: Semiramis will grab your hair.

Semiramis: Yes, My Lord!