Meeting the new boy.

ZERO'S POV!
I was just laying on my cot, staring at the tent flap. ' god why is this place so awful? I mean I know it's a "replacement" jail. But still, why?' I got interrupted from my thoughts when Mr pendanski opened the tent flap.
Mr pendanski: "boys! Welcome the new boy Stanley!"
I stared at the new boy who was named Stanley. I scoffed in my mind. Mr pendanski walked up to me and said to him: "and this here is zero! Say hello to Stanley zero!" I stared at Stanley. Zero: "..."  Mr pendanski: "do you wanna know why we call him Zero? It's because there's nothing going on in that stupid head of his!" 'God I hated it when he said that.        I really wanted to say something back like: "boy I am not stupid! Talk about yourself with someone else!" But I obviously didn't, I didn't know what would happen if I did.
Why am I staring at this new boy Stanley? He's just like the other boys, reckless, stupid and tough. And he's probably even stupider then the rest of them! Why am I even thinking of him? Whatever.' I walked into the mess hall, hearing footsteps behind me. 'It's probably Stanley. He doesn't know his way around here.' I grabbed my lunch tray, 'god this food is awful.' I thought. I sat down at the table, with Stanley sitting next to me. I stared at his blonde curly hair and brown eyes. 'Wait what am I doing? Why am I just staring at him!? Okay that's just weird of me. Better stop now.' X-ray: "see ya didn't dig today, why not giving your bread to someone who did?" Stanley: "okay." He whispered. Magnet: "so Stanley what ya here for?"
X-ray: "yea what Magnet said!" Stanley: "for uhm stealing shoes.." Squid: "were they from a store or were they already on someone's feet?" Zigzag: "nah he probably killed the man first and took the shoes, you just left out that part right?" Stanley: "it was Clyde Livingston's shoes."
X-ray: "man you did not steal no sweet feet shoes!"
Armpit: "man you lying fr!'  Magnet: "isn't he the fastest guy in the majors?" Zigzag: "man hit 4 home runs in one game!"
Stanley: "they were donated to a homeless shelter.."
Then, I looked at him with wide eyes. Zero: "did they have red x's on em?" X-ray: "yo, you got zero to talk!" Armpit: "what else can ya do zero?" I said nothing since they were all staring at me. Stanley: "yeah, yeah they did." I still stared him with my eyes slowly going back to normal. I grabbed another handful with my spoon (well I tried to) but i have already finished. I got up, threw my tray where the other ones were stacked, and walked out to start digging. I grabbed my shovel and started to dig. I have never found anything. All the other boys walked out of the mess hall and I was already done. Stanley: "you done already?" I stared at him coldly and walked into the wreck room.

💓HI GUYS!! SO THANK U FOR READING MY FIRST FANFICTON!! So like I wanted to make another one bc why not? And I also wanted to mention the parts I didn't in the fist one -v- anyways ty for reading the first one! Tell me if u want anything for me to add into this!
:)  I really enjoy writing these for u!
     -Writer Isiah