The deal.

ZEROS POV (ALSO MIGHT INCLUDE STANLEY'S POV)
I asked Stanley: "so what are we going to learn today?"
Stanley: "I'll be teaching you some of the alphabet."
I looked at him like: "you've got to be kidding me."
Stanley teached me the rest of the alphabet. Stanley: "let's do the y sound first, that's easy." Zero: "alright." I gave a little smile. Stanley: "so the sound is "Yuh" so try to say that."I grinned and thinked hard and said: "Yuh." Stanley smiled at me and said: "good job!"
(TIME SKIP BC IM BORED+ LAZY AGAIN)
I looked at Stanley and hugged him. 'Oh god why did I do that!? I don't like him and we're not even friends!' I realized as I hugged him for one second and let go. Stanley smiled at me blushing then continued the lesson. 'God that was awkward.' I thought to myself. I started to scratch a bit of my hair since it felt itchy. 'Awkward moment.' I thought to myself as I scratched my hair.

STANLEY'S POV
I felt joy inside of me when he hugged me for just one second. He was everything to me, he probably doesn't feel the same way, but I know I feel that way. I knew I fell for this boy. This beautiful, brown eyed boy. Stanley: "Alright now what does this sound make?" I sow Zero looking down at the paper, knowing that he was using all his might to know what it sounded like. Then he said: "ch" I nodded my head no saying: "its *insert h sound*" he looked at me with his eyes widening. 'Why is he staring at me like that again?'
Then his eyes unwiden and he said: "Oh. *insert h sound* like that?" I nodded smiling at him. Zero: "yk i can help dig a bit of your hole so that we'll both be finished so I wont have to wait for you." I looked at him and then said: "if thats what you want."He then gave me a small little smile for a second then returned to his usual serious almost angry look. I taught him some stuff but then Mr pendanski shouted: "LUNCH TIME BOYS!" Me and zero walked to the mess hall, grabbing our trays with sloppy beans on it. We sat down at the table. X-ray: "yo what are yall doin in there? Kissin or somethin??" Then everyone at the table laughed super loud except me and zero. I started to blush looking down to the floor as zero made a "ew no now excuse me as I barf" face. Zero said nothing still having that look on his face. Magnet: "yo caveman what's wrong with ya? Ya lookin   a bit redder then usual" I stopped blushing, turned my attention to Magnet and said: "what do you mean by "a bit redder then usual"? I look completely fine!" Magnet: "you looked as red as my mother's lipstick for a sec there!" Then everyone at the table, except me and zero again, laughed out loud. Zigzag: "maybe they wrestle after diggin?? Who knows?" Stanley: "no we do not do that." Armpit: "ya sure?"
Squid: "you prob lying, you and zero probably are dating!" Then the table let out big loud laughs. (Except me and zero)
Zero's face expression turned into: "no way I will not accept that now before I barf on you, you want to get out of my way" expression. I looked down underneath the table blushing, a bit more then that time. It wouldn't be awful to date him, I mean he has beautiful brown curly hair and brown eyes that you could stare at for hours and not getting even tired of it. His skin looked soft and beautiful like everything about him and his voice sounded like an angel you'd love to listen to over and over again. I would love to be his boyfriend. But of course he doesn't even like me. I grabbed another spoonful of my food and ate it before going outside. 'He is worth doing that extra work.' I thought to myself as I started to dig. Then I sow Zero walk out of the mess hall to start digging again. I stared at his beautiful lips that looked soft and beautiful. He was worth all of it.

ZERO'S POV
I started to dig but I felt like someone was staring at my lips. I didn't want to think much of it since it felt weird thinking it about it. I kept cracking my shovel into the dry earth. I hated digging but I only said i "liked it" so that they wouldn't expect much of me. After all the boys got out, (Stanley was already out there) I finished seconds later.
I struggled to get out of the hole again but this time Stanley helped me out. 'Why on earth would he do that? Weirdo.' I thought as he pulled me out the hole. I dusted my self off saying: "thanks." In a cold way as he smiled at me and said: "no worries." I scoffed and walked away to the wreck room.
'Why the heck did he help me get out of my hole?' I told myself quietly.

STANLEY'S POV
I blushed since I helped him out, I was meaning to for a long time but never did. It meant everything to me that I had helped him. The boy of my dreams is who I helped. I daydreamed of kissing him, his beautiful soft lips.
I was the last one and I finished at midnight like 1 week ago. I stared at the beautiful moon. 'But not as beautiful as you, Zero.' I thought to myself as I stared at the moon. I kept praying on a star for him to feel the same way as I do. I grabbed my shovel and walked to the shed where they keep it and I put my shovel in there, walking into the tent to get some rest.Zero was coughing a bit but then he laid-back on his bed. I laid down on my cot staring at him. I stared at his beautiful brown curly hair. And his soft lips. He is definitely the one that I love. I stared at his lips some more not getting tired of it at all. Looking at him meant everything to me, he looked like a angel you could never be tired looking at. He is beautiful. I just loved looking at his beautiful eyes and beautiful hair.

ZERO'S POV
I laid on my cot blowing my hair. I felt like somebody had their eyes on me. 'Weird. Why do I feel like somebody is staring at me?' I thought to myself as I scratched my hair again.  Then I had got up sitting down seeing that once I did Stanley just hid under his blankets. 'Why did he do that? That's weird.' He didn't say anything. I decided to go to sleep. I felt my hair for a second and then fell asleep.

STANLEY'S POV
I kept staring at him. He looked so cute when he was asleep. I just wanted to get out of my cot and kiss him. So I did exactly that. When he was completely asleep I kissed his forehead and went to my cot after and started blushing.
'I just did that wow!' But then I fell asleep.

HI GUYS!  TY FOR READING THIS!! :D IDK WHAT TO PUT SO I JUST WROTE GAY STUFF LOL- ANYWAYS HAVE A GREAT DAY / NIGHT / MORNING / AFTERNOON / EVENING/ NOON!! I love you guys more than air!! :)
     -Writer Isiah 💞