△ Chapter 21 △

Alex was with Thomas, sitting by his bed, watching him. She took a moment to study Thomas's sleeping features. It was so calm and serene. Watching his chest rising and falling with every breath he takes. His hair was a mess but still looked sexy. She reached out and lightly ran her finger through his hair sweeping it away from his face.

After a while, Thomas woke up and looked her in her eyes, then propped himself up onto his elbows. ''Hey''

"Hi," She whispered and smiled at him.

They stood in silence, staring at one another before Alex leaned towards him and pressed her lips against his. Thomas passed a hand behind her neck, and pulled her face closer to his and deepened the kiss.It's been a while since they'd kissed.

After several moments, Thomas gently pulled away from her, and then both leaned their heads against one another's foreheads. Their eyes closed, breathing deeply ''I almost killed you''

''Stop" Alex whispered and she leaned back to look into Thomas's eyes.

''I know you've tried to stop it, it wasn't your fault. WICKED got under your skin and it was making you do and say these things''she shrugged.

...

''Come on, let's go. You coming, Hans?''

''As good as stopping WICKED sounds right now; I have a wife, and she's my family. Her safety was my top priority''

They all nodded.

''Good luck''