Realm of Endless Sea.

A realm of water, a world of sea life, they surround me.

I can't find the surface, I can only see the red, sandy floor and the bright red sky.

A realm of shapes, a world of polygons, I see them float around me like birds in the sky.

A realm of peace and tranquility, a world of safety is what I see and feel.

I see a moving shadow, something's there, it swims towards me, it's large, I see it's face, it looks scary.

"HELLO," it greeted me with a never ending grin on its face.

"Hello," I said back, I didn't feel safe here anymore.

I was afraid of what was in front of me, it's black eyes staring at me for what felt like five minutes.

It was creepy being looked down upon by a larger being than myself, it looked more intimidating than my own father.

"Are you going to kill me?" I asked in fear.

"NO. I MEAN, NOT YET," they said, slightly turning their body away.

Their tail looked similar to a shark, their teeth and claws as sharp as knives, their hat looked like it had been worn for decades.

They looked at me with their eyes, their eyes were as black as obsidian, it took me a while to realize that I wasn't drowning.

I watched as an air bubble escaped my mouth, I could still breathe perfectly fine.

"How am I not drowning? This place is filled with water, something that humans can't breathe in," I asked with slight confusion, they just stared at me, not breaking eye contact.

"MAYBE IT'S JUST A GLITCH IN THE MATRIX," they answered, it felt unnatural to be underwater for a long period of time without drowning, "I COULD BE WRONG."

I slightly looked away, it looked intimidating enough that I felt like it was going to rip me to shreds, the more I looked at them, the more I got scared, "What big hands you have, what do you use them for?"

"WELL," they began to answer my question, their booming voice shook the water, "TO GRAB MY FOOD WITH THEM."

"What do you mean?" I was eager to know what they meant.

"DO YOU WANT TO KNOW?" Their loud voice rang my eardrums, they were very loud for somethings their size.

"Uhm, uh... No?" I was still very scared, I just wanted to see my father, wheeling towards me and holding me in his arms, when I get scared, he will do anything to protect me from danger.

Half an hour passed, I was slowly being drifted away by the gentle ocean currents, the bright red sky slowly faded into a dark purplish-blue sky, I couldn't see the moon, but I did see stars, orbs of different realms within the night sky.

"Can you please take me back sir? Or ma'am? My dad might be worried about me," I asked as it was drifting alongside me, it was weird, but yet, so calming, Mr. Bambi could be looking for me along with my own father.

It looked at me again, this time, it was so uncanny that it made me feel an emotion that didn't exist, looking at it made me terrified, it's shark-like tail and fin kept throwing me off.

The monster cleared its throat and began to speak once more, "I'M AFRAID I CANNOT BRING YOU BACK IN THIS STATE, I AM STARVING AND LOW ON ENERGY, I FORGOT TO INTRODUCE MYSELF, MY NAME IS EXPUNGED, I RESIDE WITHIN THIS REALM, THIS IS MY HOME," it felt so unnatural seeing their smile that never ended, I saw as it slowly reached it's hand towards me, gesturing me to shake its hand.

"SO, WHAT DO YOU CALL YOURSELF, MORTAL?"

"I call myself... Tristan," I shivered, the water was getting a little colder as the night sky became more visible, the water reflected the unknown moonlight into the sea, it didn't take me long until I was going to be grabbed.

Getting dragged further into the sea, I tried to swim out of its grasp, but it didn't let go.