Chapter 2

On the third day, everyone was timid. They had not a single clue of who the imposter was. I said, "Well, the captain said do our tasks for they day, and the imposters stop for the day. What are you waiting for, do tasks!"

-------------------Jeff's POV--------------------

I was roaming through the halls to weapons, but then. There was Agh's bloody body. Stab wound, the imposter must of escaped through the vents. I reported the body, everyone went to the emergency meeting table.

Bob said, "Where was the body?" I replied, "In weapons." Aeb said, "Well, we don't have enough evidence." "Your right," I said, "Let's skip." Everyone skipped so no one was ejected.

-------------------Aeb's parasite POV-------------------

Phew, I got away. That could've been bad. One of us could have been ejected. Anyway let's shut off O2. She knew she did it successfully when the alarm went off. Everyone was rushing into O2. Only one went in admin. I was able to shut off the lights and kill them.

-------------------Bob's P.O.V-------------------
I didn't expect them to die so early. Wow. Hopefully that doesn't happen again. We better get tasks done. I went to Electric, from what I heard, the suicide room.

Well, the wiring won't fix itself. Wow, the suicide room isn't that, no one tried to kill me. Well that was the last task.

Time to go to sleep.