A Very 'Unpleasant' Morning

Authors Note:I'm planning on putting my oc Professor Odette in this story for the time line of my other book is connected to what drama is about to happen in this book, so Enjoy😌💙

The characters in here does not belong to me. But, only Suan Odette, whom is a fictional character of mine.— The brothers of Severus Snape are the roles of the wonderful, amazing, and the late great actor, Alan Rickman. I know the resulting of this story will be a bit cheesy and cliché. Yet i only made this story for fun, and also with love:3. Hopefully you enjoy reading this.

................................................................

.
.
.
.
.
.

Third POV:

It was the most pleasant day at Hogwarts, as always. Everything was simply normal. Professor Odette was just then writing in her personal journal and sitting peacefully on her soft chair on her side of the office, while on the other side opposite to hers, is Severus's. She was very excited about todays teaching. It was the second week of her teaching there, and was quite enjoying her time at Hogwarts....

Well,almost.

Students may come across liking her charming demeanour and appearance, but, Severus knew not to be deceive by what other people think and believe she is. Severus' never gotten along with her, as he knows something that people does not know about her. People often think Severus is just not that type of person to get along with new colleagues. Well, per-say he does get along with them professionally, not casually.

(The Book that I'm making with Suan and Snape is currently not updated yet. But, i will try to publish a chapter, as I also lack ideas for Fanfics.)

-- while she is at it writing, she is also marking papers from previous lessons. And, checking every students academic performances.

"Another day, another very pleasant morning,"she started, writing down with the white quill on the parchment of her journal;"to the people of the wizarding world." she added.

"- I often thought that changing myself into a horrible and into a normal citizen of the Wizarding and Witchcraft world, will be quite difficult." She paused, thinking of another sentence to write. After thinking for a minute on another topic to scratch at her parchment, she finally continues;
"Although, i do know that redemption is a bit unintact for some people. But, i learned that giving up on my unwavering past was the lead to my new path and choices in life."

As she carry on, the sun ray beams to the school of Hogwarts. And students chattering while going to the great hall to have a morning breakfast, while she was up, and preparing some stuffs for today's lesson.

The silence then broke by Severus entering.

The door was slammed open by Professor Snape walking towards the desk, which made Suan get startled by.

"MERLIN!- SEVERUS!" She shrieked.

"You could've given me a heart attack!" Odette grumbled. Her journal was now full of splash of ink. She had just finished cleaning.

"Dammit.. " She said under her breath, looking at the huge mess it had made(I just realised what i had just wrote-).

"Well,its not really my concern if you did," Snape responded to her remark that she said;"Its not my fault as well, that you get all get scared easily." Professor Snape snarled.